Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

* FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:57 pm 

I got Exit today! 8)

tuftuf wrote:
Right on, pitty computer crashed a few weeks ago so my excel list has to be redone, cd's were 725 counted for, vinyl over 300 and most of the DVD's, the bootlegs and cdr's which I didn't put in the list yet . . . 8)

Sorry to hear about the crash. No backups? External USB-harddrives aren't expensive but very nice for backups. I bought recently a 320 GB model.

Always makes me feel normal and sane reading this kind of posts. You people are crazy! :shock:

Michael66 wrote:
New copies around £3.50 - £4.00 from various sellers here for example ...

Thanks! I ordered it [Logos] from Caiman for £3.20 (+shipping £1.79). That's about 6.70 euros. Play.com asks 7.99 euros for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:46 pm 

71 dB wrote:
Michael66 wrote:

Thanks! I ordered it [Logos] from Caiman for £3.20 (+shipping £1.79)

Haven't had any problems with Caiman so far, their CDs just need a while to arrive (10-14 days to Germany).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:38 pm 

Well Im proud to have just finished off my collection of TD & EF collections of official CDs, and its taken just 28yrs !!!! :shock:

I would hate to have been starting the collection now though - such high prices being paid on places like Ebay, although the Classics that have been remastered seem to be relatively cheap - some even cheaper than when I purchased them :( .

My advice - dont give up ! its a very rewarding pursuit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:45 pm 

I need too start count it all of my album’s of Tangerine Dream Collections or The Tangerine Dream Years.

:!: :arrow:

http://laserdiscdream.livejournal.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:27 am 

Michael66 wrote:
Haven't had any problems with Caiman so far, their CDs just need a while to arrive (10-14 days to Germany).

Yes, I know. I have bought many many classical CDs from Caiman.

Quote:
Well Im proud to have just finished off my collection of TD & EF collections of official CDs, and its taken just 28yrs !!!!

I would hate to have been starting the collection now though - such high prices being paid on places like Ebay, although the Classics that have been remastered seem to be relatively cheap - some even cheaper than when I purchased them .

My advice - dont give up ! its a very rewarding pursuit.

Congratulations! For now I collect the cheap ones. After that who knows what the prices are for the rest.

I love TD's music but I have so much other music I love too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:50 am 

71 dB wrote:
Thanks! I ordered it [Logos] from Caiman for £3.20 (+shipping £1.79). That's about 6.70 euros.

I've ordered quite a lot of stuff from Caiman over the years and they've always been pretty good. They just tend to be a little slow since it seems to come from the States via Germany, so if you don't mind waiting a bit longer they can be very cheap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:31 pm 

I once ordered a CD from an US mail order via Amazon Germany, and then got the CD from an address in New Zealand... :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:50 pm 

Chris Monk wrote:
I've ordered quite a lot of stuff from Caiman over the years and they've always been pretty good. They just tend to be a little slow since it seems to come from the States via Germany, so if you don't mind waiting a bit longer they can be very cheap.

Yes yes. :lol: I am a Tangerine Dream newbie but I'm not a "how to buy CDs online"-newbie. I have bought hundreds of CDs and DVDs online during the last 10 years, 25 CDs from Caiman according to my order history.

The question is how much is it reasonable to pay for lesser TD albums? 10 euros? 12 euros? 15 euros? I don't have the luxury of paying anything because I am not rich. I really need to have these albums for less than 10 euros each. I have payed too much for so many things. I don't want to do it anymore...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:23 am 

71 dB wrote:
I got Exit today! 8)

tuftuf wrote:
Right on, pitty computer crashed a few weeks ago so my excel list has to be redone, cd's were 725 counted for, vinyl over 300 and most of the DVD's, the bootlegs and cdr's which I didn't put in the list yet . . . 8)

Sorry to hear about the crash. No backups? External USB-harddrives aren't expensive but very nice for backups. I bought recently a 320 GB model.

Always makes me feel normal and sane reading this kind of posts. You people are crazy! :shock:

Michael66 wrote:

Thanks! I ordered it [Logos] from Caiman for £3.20 (+shipping £1.79). That's about 6.70 euros. Play.com asks 7.99 euros for it.

I know I am a little bit crazy, and yep, no backup made yet, crash happened just before I planned to do so, :evil: did have some items on my external hard drive (250GB) but not all yet so . . .

Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8 [ 114 posts ] 

Jump to: