How complete should a collection be

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:i have to admit my collection is not complete, i do not have warsaw in the sun, shaped pic disc

:cry:

:oops:
Pops up quite regular on Ebay BM :wink:

effing ebay...i was out bid on a free mfd promo, for 15 notes...i have one already.......whaddafugging bunch of rip orf merchants....greedy cowsuns........eff the toe rags riping off fans

bm is angry of guildeford
a bargain...I'll have two...anybody got an Astoria recording I can buy?...drips! :D
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:the trouble with progressive rawk, is its just so, er, proggy and self indulgent, gawd...i need a new frilly white shirt pronto......and a crumhorn
in E or B flat?....you didn't even realise that shirts came in keys! ;)

ah, andy, prog, close harmonies, intricate virtuouso instrumenation, odd vocal inflections, weirdly arcane lyrics, surreal soundscapes......

im orf to listen to MFD :P :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:
24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:the trouble with progressive rawk, is its just so, er, proggy and self indulgent, gawd...i need a new frilly white shirt pronto......and a crumhorn
in E or B flat?....you didn't even realise that shirts came in keys! ;)

ah, andy, prog, close harmonies, intricate virtuouso instrumenation, odd vocal inflections, weirdly arcane lyrics, surreal soundscapes......

im orf to listen to MFD :P :arrow:
nah 76 minutes long...far too short, Yes wouldn't be even finishing the intro after that. Hmmm noodles
Prog you gotta **** it ;)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

PROG

the real problem with prog rawk, is it lacks humour

bm leaves forum to form prog rawk band.....just need a drummer with a big beard and a singer dressed as a flower :D
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:PROG

the real problem with prog rawk, is it lacks humour

bm leaves forum to form prog rawk band.....just need a drummer with a big beard and a singer dressed as a flower :D
I don't know, it usually makes me laugh...but not in a nice way ;)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

bm advises the td fan, that in no way does he listen to 70 minute intricate epics that involve massive moog noodling, guitar histrionics, 40 min drum solos or convoluted key changes and vocals sung by a neutered puddy cat...trained by a eunuch with a very very opulent cape.........

er, what am i saying.

back to td stuff

i love td...will post stuff on rubycon...seee below :arrow:
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I Have over of lest 80 or 82 Record’s Album’s I Can’t Tell you. :shock:
It a Big long list. :shock:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:i have to admit my collection is not complete, i do not have warsaw in the sun, shaped pic disc

:cry:

:oops:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SHAPED-PICTURE-DI ... dZViewItem

Sorted BM :arrow: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BM VIGILS EBAY :D :D :D

cheers colin!!!!!!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

bigmoog wrote:bm advises the td fan, that in no way does he listen to 70 minute intricate epics that involve massive moog noodling, guitar histrionics, 40 min drum solos or convoluted key changes and vocals sung by a neutered puddy cat...trained by a eunuch with a very very opulent cape.........

er, what am i saying.

back to td stuff

i love td...will post stuff on rubycon...seee below :arrow:
Hey!!! Don't knock the drum solo. It provides a valuable gap in a concert to visit the toilet and get a round of drinks in.
Dzsedzs

Post by Dzsedzs »

bigmoog wrote:strange, despite all the wonderful TD music I have, its not enough...always want more, its supremely addictive :D
I absolutely, 100%-ly agree with you 8) . I'm so in love with TD, that I'd rather say "she" is my girlie, my life, my soul, etc. I have about 120 original CD-s, about only 5 DVD-s :( (recently got at last my Phaedra 2005 signed 2 DVD copy), and about 20 LPs which are quite rare in Hungary. I'm quite proud that I could get the Tangerine Dream '70 - '80 set. I wouldn't say many here have that one. And just can't get enough of TD. I'm totally addicted to this love.
--------------------------------------------------------
Check out my TD site at:
www.freeweb.hu/tangerinedream
And spread the world that Tangerine Dream is a universal language.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Dzsedzs wrote:
bigmoog wrote:strange, despite all the wonderful TD music I have, its not enough...always want more, its supremely addictive :D
I absolutely, 100%-ly agree with you 8) . I'm so in love with TD, that I'd rather say "she" is my girlie, my life, my soul, etc. I have about 120 original CD-s, about only 5 DVD-s :( (recently got at last my Phaedra 2005 signed 2 DVD copy), and about 20 LPs which are quite rare in Hungary. I'm quite proud that I could get the Tangerine Dream '70 - '80 set. I wouldn't say many here have that one. And just can't get enough of TD. I'm totally addicted to this love.
Thats why the towel comes to bed on a regular basis :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Dzsedzs

Post by Dzsedzs »

epsilon75 wrote:
Dzsedzs wrote:
Thats why the towel comes to bed on a regular basis :arrow:
:lol:
Check out my TD site at:
www.freeweb.hu/tangerinedream
And spread the world that Tangerine Dream is a universal language.
24db

Post by 24db »

Dzsedzs wrote:
Good on yer mate, far better to appreciate something you really love, rather than complain about stuff you don't.
redziller

Post by redziller »

24db wrote:
Dzsedzs wrote:
Good on yer mate, far better to appreciate something you really love, rather than complain about stuff you don't.
There'll always be more of the latter - what's the point of saying "this orange doesn't taste choclatey enough" Have I said that before? Too many fora too little recall.

but - pity the poor sod who comes across TD today and wonders if there's much of a back catalogue to catch up on - pity? maybe envy. dunno.

end of line
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game