Edition J

hansx
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Edition J

Post by hansx »

Strange, nothing on this site about Edition J. Did no-one buy these streams. A lot of extra’s on the remastered cd’s by Jerome Froese.
Jon

Re: Edition J

Post by Jon »

Not on CD?
hansx

Post by hansx »

Jerome has no plans to do that. But on his bandstand page you can buy the Mixes cd’s and now Tournado/Rockoon and Axiat in remastered format with extra tracks. You will get them in various formats, so that you can burn themon cd yourself.
Here is the page: https://jeromefroese.bandcamp.com/
Jon

Post by Jon »

You called them "CDs", I guess you meant "download albums".
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

I buy them all as they are released.
Nothing strange about the fact that it is nothing about it on this forum though. This forum is dead, and has been for a very long time. I have no idea where everyone went.
hansx

Post by hansx »

Insvims wrote:I buy them all as they are released.
Nothing strange about the fact that it is nothing about it on this forum though. This forum is dead, and has been for a very long time. I have no idea where everyone went.
Guess that the effect of Edgars dying is great among the older fans of TD. Besides that the side hasn’t been modernized for years, so it doesn’t make fans choosing to have a new look. Pity. TD is still quite active and deserve to get a chance in this new formation.
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

So far I've bought them all as soon as they were released.
I am disappointed though. Much too expensive (digitally more expensive than physical CDs).
Because of the remastering I don't notice that much of a difference - the originals themselves were already of excellent quality.
I got these reissues mainly because of the extras. But I'm not sure if it was really worth it. Because the extras mostly turned out to be a disappointment. Regarding the Digital Photo Album, I was hoping for some spectacular pictures, but they are mostly low res pictures.
The No sax versions on "Rockoon J" sound like dead ducks - something is missing in the arrangement - you may or may not like the saxophone.
So I stopped and didn't buy the newest two Turn Of The Tides / Tyranny Of Beauty and Goblins Club / Oasis / Mars Polaris anymore.
Jerome should finally let go of his past and create something of his own.
Jon

Post by Jon »

Cyclone wrote:So far I've bought them all as soon as they were released.
I am disappointed though. Much too expensive (digitally more expensive than physical CDs).
Because of the remastering I don't notice that much of a difference - the originals themselves were already of excellent quality.
I got these reissues mainly because of the extras. But I'm not sure if it was really worth it. Because the extras mostly turned out to be a disappointment. Regarding the Digital Photo Album, I was hoping for some spectacular pictures, but they are mostly low res pictures.
The No sax versions on "Rockoon J" sound like dead ducks - something is missing in the arrangement - you may or may not like the saxophone.
So I stopped and didn't buy the newest two Turn Of The Tides / Tyranny Of Beauty and Goblins Club / Oasis / Mars Polaris anymore.
Jerome should finally let go of his past and create something of his own.
I agree about the Jerome part. He has really grown into a sax-hater, trying to remove all trace of the instrument. I think the sax had its natural place in late 80s/early 90s TD.