Metaphor

hansx
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by hansx »

alipaul wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Im playing it at the Moment........i think its a great listen.......very popular with me this :D
I meant the vocal track not the rest i play the instrumental tracks all the time :oops:
That one isn't too bad either. Guess you won't like Madcap either then. :D
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

hansx wrote:
alipaul wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Im playing it at the Moment........i think its a great listen.......very popular with me this :D
I meant the vocal track not the rest i play the instrumental tracks all the time :oops:
I have to be honest what i've heard so far i've been pleasantly surprised.
I also admit i haven't been overly keen on previous vocal based albums
but one thing you can be sure of TD musically always rock
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
hansx

Post by hansx »

alipaul wrote:
hansx wrote:
alipaul wrote: I meant the vocal track not the rest i play the instrumental tracks all the time :oops:
rock, rock. i wouldn't call it rock. That is for the Dream Theater.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

hansx wrote:
alipaul wrote:
hansx wrote: That one isn't too bad either. Guess you won't like Madcap either then. :D
rock, rock. i wouldn't call it rock. That is for the Dream Theater.
Not Rock as in Rock music but excellent :oops:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Gave this another spin this am (very loud). Love the first three tracks, especially Third Reality. Unfortunately, track four broke the iPod. Not sure if I can get it working again, all the controls have frozen).
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

Hobo wrote:Gave this another spin this am (very loud). Love the first three tracks, especially Third Reality. Unfortunately, track four broke the iPod. Not sure if I can get it working again, all the controls have frozen).
ipod - IPOD???? Wash your mouth out sir!!!! :lol:

Metaphor is certainly a template for things to come and MFD has shown me there's life in the old band yet.....

Re that awful music mangling device you call an IPod, if you haven't tried it already, remove batteries if possible and re-insert. That should clear the blockage......
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

DSJR wrote:
Hobo wrote:Gave this another spin this am (very loud). Love the first three tracks, especially Third Reality. Unfortunately, track four broke the iPod. Not sure if I can get it working again, all the controls have frozen).

Metaphor is certainly a template for things to come and MFD has shown me there's life in the old band yet.....

Re that awful music mangling device you call an IPod, if you haven't tried it already, remove batteries if possible and re-insert. That should clear the blockage......
It has happened once before and I waited for the battery to drain and then it was fine. I find it invaluable, as it's often the only way I can listen to music now. With decent earphones and the volume loud it sounds ok to me. I had to sell my hi-fi when I got married. To be honest a decent hi-fi would be a waste in a house our size.
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

DSJR wrote:

iPod's do not have removable batteries
do you own one yourself? Curious to know why you'd call it an "awful music mangling device"...
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I think the ipod is amazing. I have the 8GB Nano and to be able to fit so many albums on a small device is amazing. I dont have a lot of space to store CDs nowdays so now I have an ipod I can select what CDs I want and want music I am happy just to download.

There is certain music I am happy to own via download but other things I like to have the covers/CD.

Anyway I came here cause I just wanted to ask about this CD. I have been trying to get it for a few days but it seems to be sold out, but I happen to win it on ebay for £19.

Have I been robbed, have I missed a place where I could get it cheaper?
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

it doesnt matter what you pay, its what you are willing to pay

metaphor is worth your hard earned

its a transient piece that points to mfd and s.i.n an sleeping watches.....a totem to the very point of TD....the fantastic music :arrow: :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

bigmoog wrote:it doesnt matter what you pay, its what you are willing to pay

metaphor is worth your hard earned

its a transient piece that points to mfd and s.i.n an sleeping watches.....a totem to the very point of TD....the fantastic music :arrow: :arrow:

I agree, I did download it but wanted to own the CD.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

On January I bought myself a CD of Metaphor put in too my CD player Listener sound Good. :wink:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:On January I bought myself a CD of Metaphor put in too my CD player Listener sound Good. :wink:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢

If you like Metaphor Peter, you should try Springtime In Nagasaki and if you like the track Earthling's Reality, you should give Madcap's Flaming Duty a spin.