Does anyone know ?

HYPERBOREA
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Does anyone know ?

Post by HYPERBOREA »

Does anyone know what the music is that British Airways used to play on their planes whist passengers were boarding. I heard it acouple of times about five tears ago before flying to New York. It was very TD in sound and reminded me a bit of Valley of the Sun. It was about 20 minutes long and for all I know they may still play it !
Hobo

Re: Does anyone know ?

Post by Hobo »

HYPERBOREA wrote:Does anyone know what the music is that British Airways used to play on their planes whist passengers were boarding. I heard it acouple of times about five tears ago before flying to New York. It was very TD in sound and reminded me a bit of Valley of the Sun. It was about 20 minutes long and for all I know they may still play it !

Sorry, I was never a frequent flyer. I'll ask around at work, somebody there may know.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
ant

Post by ant »

:D I have been to NYC several times of which a couple were with BA but unfortunately I have never heard any music that reminded me of TD or indeed was TD but would love it if they did play some. 420mins of TD would do very nicely - the time really would fly (no pun intended)!! :D
Biggus Dickus
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I haven't travelled with BA for about five years now. They treated us like sh1t on a long-haul flight to the Cayman Islands and I haven't flown with them since. Mind you they did give me a gift voucher for £60 .......which could only be spent on a BA flight. :roll:

....all of which is no help to you. Sorry.