new downloads from TD

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

new downloads from TD

Post by 24db »

SPRINGTIME IN NAGASAKI (first part of the Atomic Seasons),
MADCAP'S FLAMING DUTY (DVD set version plus bonus track, new mastering),
SLEEPING WATCHES SNORING IN SILENCE (the London Astoria EP) &
KYOTO (the special Edgar Froese - Johannes Schmoelling - project).

All 192K mp3s
epsilon75

Re: new downloads from TD

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:SPRINGTIME IN NAGASAKI (first part of the Atomic Seasons),
MADCAP'S FLAMING DUTY (DVD set version plus bonus track, new mastering),
SLEEPING WATCHES SNORING IN SILENCE (the London Astoria EP) &
KYOTO (the special Edgar Froese - Johannes Schmoelling - project).

All 192K mp3s
Very nice for the persons who missed out on the EP 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I think this is an excellent addition to the Website
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
batman

Post by batman »

Boys, i am comfused....
In player exist two tracks: Storm Seekers (Silver Siren Collection) and Cool Shibuya (Syberjam Collection). Those cds exist :? :?:
-IN THE SPACE AND STILL FARTHER-
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

Thanks to Easgate for the 192 data rate.. Would 325 be too slow for most people?

I'm assuming the quality may be slightly better still...........
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

I was thinking about downloading Sleeping Watches Snoring in Silence from the download section and as i don't own an I-Pod or MP3 was wondering if once downloaded i could simply do things the old fashioned way and burn the download to CD-R so it could be played on my HI-FI.

I know this might be a bit of an obvious question to ask, but would appreicate any advice anyone has.

Cheers
Graham
Be at one with the sequencing.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Schulze wrote:I was thinking about downloading Sleeping Watches Snoring in Silence from the download section and as i don't own an I-Pod or MP3 was wondering if once downloaded i could simply do things the old fashioned way and burn the download to CD-R so it could be played on my HI-FI.

I know this might be a bit of an obvious question to ask, but would appreicate any advice anyone has.

Cheers
Graham
Of course............just drag from My Music and drop it to Realplayer and burn on to CDR :wink:
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

epsilon75 wrote:
Schulze wrote:I was thinking about downloading Sleeping Watches Snoring in Silence from the download section and as i don't own an I-Pod or MP3 was wondering if once downloaded i could simply do things the old fashioned way and burn the download to CD-R so it could be played on my HI-FI.

Cheers
Graham
Of course............just drag from My Music and drop it to Realplayer and burn on to CDR :wink:
Cheers Colin :wink:

I just wasn't sure if there would be some security thing built in that stopped this happening..... Not my field of expertise.... :oops:
24db

Post by 24db »

Schulze wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Cheers
Graham
Cheers Colin :wink:

I just wasn't sure if there would be some security thing built in that stopped this happening..... Not my field of expertise.... :oops:
As far as I know it's free of DRM....some mp3s you can only play on the hard drive you downloaded it on.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

No expertise from me mate,i can just about put a plug on :oops: and im not joking :wink:
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

24db wrote:
As far as I know it's free of DRM....some mp3s you can only play on the hard drive you downloaded it on.
Cheers. It was the DRM that i was afraid of (not that i know what DRM is lol)

I'm afraid i still use a Discman when out and about and have yet make the leap to I-Pod & MP3..... Still it's a bit better than a personal stereo with cassettes :lol:

Thanks again for the advice guys, its appreciated :D

Graham
24db

Post by 24db »

Schulze wrote:
24db wrote:
Cheers. It was the DRM that i was afraid of (not that i know what DRM is lol)

I'm afraid i still use a Discman when out and about and have yet make the leap to I-Pod & MP3..... Still it's a bit better than a personal stereo with cassettes :lol:

Thanks again for the advice guys, its appreciated :D

Graham
DRM=Digital Rights Management, although I always thought it was Down the Road Muttering ;)

Most sites where you can download mp3s or microsofts version come with DRM the upshot being that you can download the track say three times or it restricts what you can do with the track after you've downloaded it.

More on this techy rubbish at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Rights_Management
Last edited by 24db on Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I've used a piece of software called switch that can convert MP3 etc into WAV files etc works pretty well

http://www.nch.com.au/switch/
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache