DM 2.1

tangmaster
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by tangmaster »

timer wrote:Still unsure about getting this one, should I suppose for the extra track and remix.
Do the other tracks sound any better ?
Yes they do, all tracks sounds better than on the originals, it's for me a very fine album.
The way a world of dreams is going on!
timer

Post by timer »

Thanks Tangmaster I may now be tempted to join The Bank of Moonpop !
ant

Post by ant »

:) May get it at a later date but is not at the top of my priorities - The new TD stuff is!! Will get this when there is a lul in anything better coming out or perhaps when it comes down in price. I am still hoping they may decide to put all the previously unreleased stuff together on a 'new' album. I may have a long wait though. That is the only way they would be guaranteed my money though. :)
Biggus Dickus
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Don't knock the JF Red CD until you've heard it :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Just listened to DM 2.1 and, yes, the music has a different feel to the original recordings. Yes, you'll recognize the tunes, but, Jerome has made subtle changes to the mix, and, added his own identity to the music, and, some 'tongue in cheek' comments on the inner sleeve :wink: So, not just another re-hash of old TD stuff. Nice one JF. Bring on DM 4.2 8) 8) :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

prophetfive wrote::D :D Just listened to DM 2.1 and, yes, the music has a different feel to the original recordings. Yes, you'll recognize the tunes, but, Jerome has made subtle changes to the mix, and, added his own identity to the music, and, some 'tongue in cheek' comments on the inner sleeve :wink: So, not just another re-hash of old TD stuff. Nice one JF. Bring on DM 4.2 8) 8) :wink:
Oh well :arrow: I suppose i better order it then :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D If you're on Jerome's musical wavelength, you'll luv it, Col. 8) 8) :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

prophetfive wrote::D :D If you're on Jerome's musical wavelength, you'll luv it, Col. 8) 8) :wink:
Cheers mate :mrgreen: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BM is overloaded with the VIGIL on all these goodies....I may give up :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Never give up, BM. The FROESE will be with you 8) 8) :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

phew, panic over....The froese is strong with the BArmy ArmY......BM continues his VIGIL :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

bigmoog wrote:phew, panic over....The froese is strong with the BArmy ArmY......BM continues his VIGIL :D
OY!! Get on with your re-mixing, you good for ................... :lol: :!: :idea: :arrow:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D DM 2.1 currently worth £26 on Ebay (and rising). Yes folks, it's THAT GOOD 8) 8) 8) :wink: :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

prophetfive wrote::D :D DM 2.1 currently worth £26 on Ebay (and rising). Yes folks, it's THAT GOOD 8) 8) 8) :wink: :arrow:
So rare you can still order it from Moonpop as we did today !.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Trust me, you will not be disappointed, mate. Jerome has even provided a dead fly on the inner sleeve. This guy thinks of everything 8) 8) :wink: :arrow: