Tyranny of Beauty

cantosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by cantosis »

Chris Monk wrote:Nothing wrong with TOTT. For me it was a continuation in the same direction as Tyranny of Beauty which isn't bad either. Some very good tracks on TOTT. Strangely though the thing that stands out for me is the quality of the recording and the production which is top notch.
Well this is the diversity of TD fans because for me those albums have an over produced feel to them, I find a few albums of that period sound a bit over produced. but again that is just my extremely humble opinion.
Tangram Fan

My two cents on this topic

Post by Tangram Fan »

I really like this disc a lot!!! IMHO, very strong all 'round. I really don't mind any of the Miramar years at all. Canyon Dreams is really strong and the first two tracks on Rockoon along with a couple of other tracks from that disc are really good as well. TOTT took a l'il getting used to but, I still listen to that fairly often.

Anyway TOB snuck into the shops before I had heard about it. That was the time between when the original TD International Fan Club disolved and the official site appeared a couple of years ago. Now this web site keeps us all in tune with TD's phenomenal output.

Still waiting for Edgar and crew to arrive on the shores of the US again. It's only been, what 15 YEARS!! I also am looking forward to their next project(s) MFD is really quite good but I am ready for an all instrumental release, y'know?

Anyway, TOB ranks up there on my list of TD faves which include Logos, Mars Polaris, TOB, Tangram........ :arrow:
Everything is beautiful, once you open your eyes!
tangmaster

Post by tangmaster »

Tyranny Of Beauty is still a very fine album. I still like this one. Fav track Little Blonde in the Park of Attractions.
The way a world of dreams is going on!