Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Igneous is the shortened version on Thief :arrow: Its not bananarama is it :arrow:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:29 pm 
epsilon75 wrote:
Igneous is the shortened version on Thief :arrow: Its not bananarama is it :arrow:


I consider it bananarama, 13 years before Tangents. :)


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
epsilon75 wrote:
Igneous is the shortened version on Thief :arrow: Its not bananarama is it :arrow:




Im outraged that the Barmy Army are letting words like t [ e r a s e d ] ed being bandied about willy nilly :evil: :wink:

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:14 pm
Posts: 3977
Location: At The Border Of The Marsh
bigmoog wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Igneous is the shortened version on Thief :arrow: Its not bananarama is it :arrow:




Im outraged that the Barmy Army are letting words like t [ e r a s e d ] ed being bandied about willy nilly :evil: :wink:


My willy nilly is not bandy :shock: (just thought I'd chuck in another peurile, worthless post!). :wink:

_________________
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Hobo wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Igneous is the shortened version on Thief :arrow: Its not bananarama is it :arrow:




Im outraged that the Barmy Army are letting words like t [ e r a s e d ] ed being bandied about willy nilly :evil: :wink:


My willy nilly is not bandy :shock: (just thought I'd chuck in another peurile, worthless post!). :wink:


boom boom!

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Pertou wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Igneous is the shortened version on Thief :arrow: Its not bananarama is it :arrow:


I consider it bananarama, 13 years before Tangents. :)


:shock: :shock: :arrow: :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:35 pm 
24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Igneous is the shortened version on Thief :arrow: Its not bananarama is it :arrow:




Im outraged that the Barmy Army are letting words like t [ e r a s e d ] ed being bandied about willy nilly :evil: :wink:


My willy nilly is not bandy :shock: (just thought I'd chuck in another peurile, worthless post!). :wink:


boom boom!


Strange is your language, and I have no decoder. Why don't make your intention clear?


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
lets all just get back on topic (comes up peanuts slice after slice)


BM advises the fan, that FM is stunning....its clarity shocks me (clarity of sound and clarity of the composition)


and recently I find the Title track more enjoyable than for many years

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
epsilon75 wrote:
sparrow wrote:
Force Majuere is an album non TD fans semm to like a lot. I have a mate who hates everything else but loves this one :?



I can vouch for that John...........a mate of mine Dean who is a big Rock fan loves the album and also Cyclone,but he finds the others to weird :shock: :roll:

Me too. Both of my brothers love FM but aren't in any way TD fans.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:32 am
Posts: 26
Location: Freising, Germany
After listening many days all the new works (SuIN, BoA, CJC, OWC, JdArc, SiN, TD play TD and others) I nearly got crazy of that new stuff... :wink:

So I had to put a good old one into my player. I couldn´t decide first but then I closed my eyes and led the finger simply forward and the blind choice was Force Majeure! It must be 10 years now that I have listened that masterpiece for the last time!

But now it´s running up and down in my player and again, like in former times, also in my head!

A masterpiece for the rest of life! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Altfeld wrote:
After listening many days all the new works (SuIN, BoA, CJC, OWC, JdArc, SiN, TD play TD and others) I nearly got crazy of that new stuff... :wink:

So I had to put a good old one into my player. I couldn´t decide first but then I closed my eyes and led the finger simply forward and the blind choice was Force Majeure! It must be 10 years now that I have listened that masterpiece for the last time!

But now it´s running up and down in my player and again, like in former times, also in my head!

A masterpiece for the rest of life! :D


Certainly is a tremendous album 8) :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:01 am
Posts: 2459
Location: Iris & Linda's underwear draw
without question i know a lot of TD fans were anxious after cyclone to hear what they were going to follow up with.

We didn't need to worry a stunning album

_________________
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:24 pm
Posts: 90
Location: Great Yarmouth - England
Force majuere..."Thru metamorphic Rocks"!
A blinding TD track if ever I heard one?
And one excellent bl**dy album!

_________________
Ode To Granny A


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
boruncy wrote:
Force majuere..."Thru metamorphic Rocks"!
A blinding TD track if ever I heard one?
And one excellent bl**dy album!


not bad for a studio cock-up :)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
24db wrote:
boruncy wrote:
Force majuere..."Thru metamorphic Rocks"!
A blinding TD track if ever I heard one?
And one excellent bl**dy album!


not bad for a studio cock-up :)

Yep.
Never could hear where things started going wrong. It sounds pretty perfect to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8 [ 114 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage