Astoria 2007 DVD

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by sparrow »

24db wrote:
hansx wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote: Exactly, I watch Astoria more than the other TD DVDs.
Me too, now we know what we missed for years. TD is really on the run with all the new dvd releases.
Maybe Edgar bought finally a player. :D
totally agree, perhaps they could add some extras though...or even an easter egg
Easter eggs.....I have quite a few dvd's with those. I spent over an hour with the best of Bowie trying to find them..nearly ended up putting my foot through the telly.
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:
24db wrote:
hansx wrote: Me too, now we know what we missed for years. TD is really on the run with all the new dvd releases.
totally agree, perhaps they could add some extras though...or even an easter egg
Easter eggs.....I have quite a few dvd's with those. I spent over an hour with the best of Bowie trying to find them..nearly ended up putting my foot through the telly.
lol...yeah well, there's not much you say to top that :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

sparrow wrote:
24db wrote:
hansx wrote: Me too, now we know what we missed for years. TD is really on the run with all the new dvd releases.
The Rush DVDs have easter eggs and i still cant find them :evil: :x :evil: :roll:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

epsilon75 wrote:
sparrow wrote:
24db wrote: totally agree, perhaps they could add some extras though...or even an easter egg
The Rush DVDs have easter eggs and i still cant find them :evil: :x :evil: :roll:
This site is great for discovering Easter Eggs...

http://www.eeggs.com/
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!