New TD CDs and DVD....Available today!

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

ant wrote::o I notice that both Bells of Accra and Summer In Nagasaki are by Edgar Froese without any mention in the composing or performing of Thorsten. I hope that is not an ominous sign as I think he has produced some excellent tracks so far!! Hopefully it is just whilst working on his other stuff and he will return to TD work soon. :o
I suspect Mr Q is busy getting DVDs and things sorted out.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:Edgar probably thinking "thank God that Welsh lunatic is not here looking for photos" :shock: :wink: :arrow:
No, he's just caught sight of some winner Bristolian head-banging to Rare Bird.
timer

Post by timer »

Got a very large package today !.

Bells of Acra - Wicked !.
Summer - 2 tracks in and very good so far.
Cyberjam, Ocean Waves & Astoria DVD to go through later.
timer

Post by timer »

This lot came quicker than DM2.1 that was ordered before the TD lot !
Well done Eastgate.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Just watched the Astoria DVD and have not go so excited since me and the wife consummated our marraige.............TD reaches the parts other HAS BEENS can not reach :arrow: :D 8) Long live TD
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

epsilon75 wrote:J..TD reaches the parts other HAS BEENS can not reach :arrow: :D 8) Long live TD
I somehow believe what you you say. :shock: I ordered elsewhere, I have abstinences. Tried to look for a download of the new albums, to make the time bearable, I only found sound clips...
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BM HAS LOST HIS MIND

BM STILL HAS NOT GOT HIS GOODIES

:cry:
...The wise.....are silent.....
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

Mine came thru yesterday too.

Astoria DVD / Summer in Nagasaki / Bells of Accra

Well done Eastgate for getting these thru ahead of schedule, I'm sure all of us who've received ours so far are very happy :D

Looks like it will be a TD weekend.......
coldwater

Post by coldwater »

Wouldn't it be great if the astoria dvd was available to download? I know it would be a big file, but I could buy it then without ones missus bending one's ear about the cost as the package plopped through the letter box.
Same goes for the complete catalogue of td stuff, if it was all available to download i would be a skint but happy bunny.
Its only the hairs on a gooseberry that stops it from being a grape...a penguin is just a posh bourbon.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Just got confirmation from CDS that I did order all the TD goodies....not expecting them to arrive any time soon. :mrgreen:
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:Just got confirmation from CDS that I did order all the TD goodies....not expecting them to arrive any time soon. :mrgreen:
Chris ,if desparation takes hold, you could always nip down here to hear / watch what you haven' t received.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:Got a very large package today !
Boasting again Tim? :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:Got a very large package today !
Boasting again Tim? :wink:
Moi ! never ! :oops: :lol:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Just got confirmation from CDS that I did order all the TD goodies....not expecting them to arrive any time soon. :mrgreen:
Chris ,if desparation takes hold, you could always nip down here to hear / watch what you haven' t received.
He he he.
Please disregard previous post.

Actually I don't mind waiting too much. In the words of the Rocky Horror Show errr something about antici......pation or summat.
timer

Post by timer »

Beleive whats being said on these pages Chris - when you finally get them you will be rewarded.