New TD CDs and DVD....Available today!

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

COMMUNIQUE FROM THE CELL BM IS IN

cover to the con withdrawn due to vangelis fan being annoyed
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:COMMUNIQUE FROM THE CELL BM IS IN

cover to the con withdrawn due to vangelis fan being annoyed
Nah mate

He was only joking, hes a complete gent :arrow: its a great cover keep it as it is 8) :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:D

cover un withdrawn

ahem, its all very well bm knocking up cover art, i have forgotten to do thee bleedin music :roll:
Janus

Post by Janus »

Very glad to hear that BM tis brilliant :D :wink:
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BM is just a silly sod, I m far too sensitive,,,,,,,im an artist doncha know

mines a pint :arrow:

long live TD long live thee barmy army, grizzlies EFF ORF or pee off to jellystone park and have a word with yogi.......ehhhhh BOO BOO :?: :?:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:BM is just a silly sod, I m far too sensitive,,,,,,,im an artist doncha know

mines a pint :arrow:

long live TD long live thee barmy army, grizzlies EFF ORF or pee off to jellystone park and have a word with yogi.......ehhhhh BOO BOO :?: :?:
Hair bear bunch Grizzlies eff orf to Wonderland Zoo :arrow: Mr Peezley awaits yoo :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:D :D

epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I hope Edgar gets his hair permed like that for the Frankfurt show :idea: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

bm will get him hair permed al la hair bear

not me hair on me head tho :shock: :o :o

grizzle grrrrrrr. perms are sooooooo 1980's....grrrrrrrr eff ummmmmmmmm

bm is now located in de pubbe

nite my friends and apologies for being an asssssssssss :arrow:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

bigmoog wrote::D

cover un withdrawn

ahem, its all very well bm knocking up cover art, i have forgotten to do thee bleedin music :roll:
I think it's a good mix between Rubycon and Beaubourg artworks..
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

what software did you use to create it BM
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

VERY GOOD NEWS!

I recieved a package from Eastgate today! My copy of "Sleeping Watches Snoring In Silence" as well as the new releases "Summer In Nagasaki" and "Bells Of Accra" have arrived! :D :D :D

You can imagine how surprised I was as the new CDs were supposed to be shipped from July 3rd on.

Just listening to "Hyper Sphinx" right now. Wow, a classic 80's tune with some modern treatments and a great new guitar solo!

Both SuIN and BOA are composed, performed and produced by Edgar Froese. So Thorsten Q. is absent on both releases. By the way, the BOA EP contains one track of over 14 minutes length. I will post my views as soon as I listened to these discs. What a weekend! :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

MrCox wrote:VERY GOOD NEWS!

I recieved a package from Eastgate today! My copy of "Sleeping Watches Snoring In Silence" as well as the new releases "Summer In Nagasaki" and "Bells Of Accra" have arrived! :D :D :D

You can imagine how surprised I was as the new CDs were supposed to be shipped from July 3rd on.

Just listening to "Hyper Sphinx" right now. Wow, a classic 80's tune with some modern treatments and a great new guitar solo!

Both SuIN and BOA are composed, performed and produced by Edgar Froese. So Thorsten Q. is absent on both releases. By the way, the BOA EP contains one track of over 14 minutes length. I will post my views as soon as I listened to these discs. What a weekend! :wink:

Good news that the items are being shipped already :D I could have done with mine today to take away the rainy day blues..........Here's hoping the wait wont be to long :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

alipaul wrote:what software did you use to create it BM

er, oil on canvas :D

Illustrator CS, then photoshop CS :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

epsilon75 wrote:
MrCox wrote:VERY GOOD NEWS!

Good news that the items are being shipped already :D I could have done with mine today to take away the rainy day blues..........Here's hoping the wait wont be to long :arrow:

BM WILL VIGIL

:D