New TD CDs and DVD....Available today!

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

Schulze wrote:Just ordered:

1. Summer in Nagasaki,
2. The Bells of Accra, and
3. The Astoria DVD

Had a few quid already sitting in my Paypal account from a recent sale on Ebay, so the damage to the old credit card is limited and just within acceptable parameters IMHO....... :wink:

However I'm still not gonna risk telling her (she who must be obeyed..... just yet)... :wink:

Ditto Graham

:mrgreen:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Ordered the whole chuffing lot some time last week via CDS. Don't know which I'm looking forward to the most....
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:Ordered the whole chuffing lot some time last week via CDS. Don't know which I'm looking forward to the most....
we'd better run when next months credit card bills drops on to the door mat next month.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Sweet. :D 8) :wink:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Ordered the whole chuffing lot some time last week via CDS. Don't know which I'm looking forward to the most....
we'd better run when next months credit card bills drops on to the door mat next month.
Yep, that's one that's going to register on seismometers the world over. :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Thanks for the tip off on this Tim,and the photo :D and thanks to AK to :wink: much appreciated 8)
timer

Post by timer »

No problem Colin, but the thanks really should go to Andy for being so sharp ! as always. I wonder how long they had been on the shop before it was noticed?, sneaky TD !. :lol:
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

epsilon75 wrote:

1. Summer in Nagasaki,
3. The Astoria DVD

Had a few quid already sitting in my Paypal account from a recent sale on Ebay, so the damage to the old credit card is limited and just within acceptable parameters IMHO....... :wink:

However I'm still not gonna risk telling her (she who must be obeyed..... just yet)... :wink:

Ditto Graham

Me too...although I haven't yet received an email confirmation from TD (got paypal thru ok)
24db

Post by 24db »

HarryPotter No7 wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

1. Summer in Nagasaki,
3. The Astoria DVD

Ditto Graham

Me too...although I haven't yet received an email confirmation from TD (got paypal thru ok)
Same thing happened to me yesterday, but I checked with Eastgate and things seem to be fine. Perhaps there's a fault with their email system
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:No problem Colin, but the thanks really should go to Andy for being so sharp ! as always. I wonder how long they had been on the shop before it was noticed?, sneaky TD !. :lol:
no problem lads...I thought Eastgate would announce things early due to the wording of their last News item...and the wait starts here. I'm really looking forward to these releases, I just hope Edgar and Thorsten can maintain the very high standards they set with SIN
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

24db wrote:
Same thing happened to me yesterday, but I checked with Eastgate and things seem to be fine. Perhaps there's a fault with their email system

Same here, no confirmation e-mail was received..... :?
Be at one with the sequencing.....
24db

Post by 24db »

Schulze wrote:
24db wrote:

Same here, no confirmation e-mail was received..... :?
well I guess the good news is that our orders are still getting to Eastgate....perhaps a few other members could flag this up and Eastgate could look in to it?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I have recieved a payment confirmation for my order from Eastgate,and also a paypal confirmation :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:I have recieved a payment confirmation for my order from Eastgate,and also a paypal confirmation :wink:
That's good then mate...all you have to do now is wait :shock: :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

We received both Paypal & THe Bank of Dreams order confirmations yesterday.