NEW VIDEOCLIP ONLINE NOW!

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

One word - Gorgeous.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

It takes quite some time for me to load as well, and I got a 1Mbps connection... :roll:

I watched it around seven times and must say it's grown on me. Over all, I look forward to the dvd, but had Eastgate invited me to the sound mixing post production I would have wanted louder drums and more distorted guitar.
Still, a very rocking/cool version of Rare Bird, but I don't approve the computer graphics, I can't see the point.

I'm especially curious about the first set of MFD to see if anything differs from the original in any way... I fear not.
tdfan

Post by tdfan »

Unbelievable! :shock: This is so cool :D
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Fabulous reminder of an excellent day :)
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
tdfan

Post by tdfan »

It doesn't play very well at the moment. Too many fans watching?

EB: have you considered uploading the clip to YouTube? In addition to playing better, people who are (not yet) TD-fans might also stumble upon it.
24db

Post by 24db »

tdfan wrote:It doesn't play very well at the moment. Too many fans watching?

EB: have you considered uploading the clip to YouTube? In addition to playing better, people who are (not yet) TD-fans might also stumble upon it.
very good idea mate!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

tdfan wrote:Too many fans watching?
That'll be me. I've watched it half a dozen times already. It's so cool, I can't wait for the rest of it. What a superb reminder of a great show. Love the guitar and (shock horror) love the sax. Mind you I remember being bowled over by the song whilst at the show, the guitar was just sooooo crunchy.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

tdfan wrote:It doesn't play very well at the moment. Too many fans watching?

Thats is an excellent idea :idea: :idea: 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

finally got to see this 'all the way through' last night...just brilliant! Especially the arrangement in the centre section of the song, where Bernard plays a solo...IMHO far better than the original.
coldwater

Post by coldwater »

You have to wait a while for it to load up (to prevent the constant re-buffering); put the kettle on, have a shower, phone a friend, then sit back and watch/hear rare bird.
I plugged in some headphones and whacked it up to vol max and cripes!!! it was good. Just like the real thing...a bit.
Its only the hairs on a gooseberry that stops it from being a grape...a penguin is just a posh bourbon.
JD

Post by JD »

Wow !!!! that is something else :) I love these from the ground up remixes so much more than Dream Mixes stuff ! I wonder if this is going to be on a future CD in the TD play TD series ? This is what I thought the first would be like.
Very cool !
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush