Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject: new downloads
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:45 pm
Posts: 660
Location: france (west)
there is more and more downloads every hour.
there is dante arias (the songs with soprano voice from inferno,purgatorio,paradiso)
there are too some edgar solo cd's
some fans can find a new track
for me i will buying two tracks from stuntman because i have only the version of 79 ,the ambient highway.
and don't forget rocky mountain hawk from canyon cazuma (it's only in the german version of canyon dreams)and the two new tittles from great wall of china
All the new covers are so beautiful.
If you haven't not epsilon(2005)you can buy the two tracks for only 3,98€
(I know ,the version from 75 is perhaps better but this one is good too.)

Charles

_________________
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: new downloads
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
la sagesse du destin wrote:
there is more and more downloads every hour.
there is dante arias (the songs with soprano voice from inferno,purgatorio,paradiso)
there are too some edgar solo cd's
some fans can find a new track
for me i will buying two tracks from stuntman because i have only the version of 79 ,the ambient highway.
and don't forget rocky mountain hawk from canyon cazuma (it's only in the german version of canyon dreams)and the two new tittles from great wall of china
All the new covers are so beautiful.
If you haven't not epsilon(2005)you can buy the two tracks for only 3,98€
(I know ,the version from 75 is perhaps better but this one is good too.)

Charles



Fair play.................This new site is really coming together now,more downloads available and for someone who has not got EIMP the price would be a bargain :D

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:59 am
Posts: 2024
Location: staying home getting stiff
Certainly a page to keep your eye on. But to quote Roostah (SP?) "if you can't scatch a window with it I won't accept it"

I guess I'll get over the need of having something physical at some point.

_________________
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
redziller wrote:
Certainly a page to keep your eye on. But to quote Roostah (SP?) "if you can't scatch a window with it I won't accept it"

I guess I'll get over the need of having something physical at some point.

Me too. I kind of like to have a nice silver disk in my hand.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:14 pm
Posts: 3977
Location: At The Border Of The Marsh
redziller wrote:
Certainly a page to keep your eye on. But to quote Roostah (SP?) "if you can't scatch a window with it I won't accept it"

I guess I'll get over the need of having something physical at some point.


I'm with you on this. Nothing like having the actual cd in your hand. I guess it will all be downloads in the future, but IMO not all "progress" is a good thing.

_________________
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: new downloads
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:14 pm
Posts: 3977
Location: At The Border Of The Marsh
epsilon75 wrote:
la sagesse du destin wrote:
there is more and more downloads every hour.
there is dante arias (the songs with soprano voice from inferno,purgatorio,paradiso)
there are too some edgar solo cd's
some fans can find a new track
for me i will buying two tracks from stuntman because i have only the version of 79 ,the ambient highway.
and don't forget rocky mountain hawk from canyon cazuma (it's only in the german version of canyon dreams)and the two new tittles from great wall of china
All the new covers are so beautiful.
If you haven't not epsilon(2005)you can buy the two tracks for only 3,98€
(I know ,the version from 75 is perhaps better but this one is good too.)

Charles



Fair play.................This new site is really coming together now,more downloads available and for someone who has not got EIMP the price would be a bargain :D


Unfortunately, I cannot preview any of the tracks, as any attempt to open the files results in a shutdown of Internet Explorer.

_________________
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: new downloads
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:59 am
Posts: 2024
Location: staying home getting stiff
Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
la sagesse du destin wrote:
there is more and more downloads every hour.
there is dante arias (the songs with soprano voice from inferno,purgatorio,paradiso)
there are too some edgar solo cd's
some fans can find a new track
for me i will buying two tracks from stuntman because i have only the version of 79 ,the ambient highway.
and don't forget rocky mountain hawk from canyon cazuma (it's only in the german version of canyon dreams)and the two new tittles from great wall of china
All the new covers are so beautiful.
If you haven't not epsilon(2005)you can buy the two tracks for only 3,98€
(I know ,the version from 75 is perhaps better but this one is good too.)

Charles



Fair play.................This new site is really coming together now,more downloads available and for someone who has not got EIMP the price would be a bargain :D


Unfortunately, I cannot preview any of the tracks, as any attempt to open the files results in a shutdown of Internet Explorer.


Have you tried Firefox? http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

_________________
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: new downloads
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:14 pm
Posts: 3977
Location: At The Border Of The Marsh
redziller wrote:
Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
la sagesse du destin wrote:
there is more and more downloads every hour.
there is dante arias (the songs with soprano voice from inferno,purgatorio,paradiso)
there are too some edgar solo cd's
some fans can find a new track
for me i will buying two tracks from stuntman because i have only the version of 79 ,the ambient highway.
and don't forget rocky mountain hawk from canyon cazuma (it's only in the german version of canyon dreams)and the two new tittles from great wall of china
All the new covers are so beautiful.
If you haven't not epsilon(2005)you can buy the two tracks for only 3,98€
(I know ,the version from 75 is perhaps better but this one is good too.)

Charles



Fair play.................This new site is really coming together now,more downloads available and for someone who has not got EIMP the price would be a bargain :D


Unfortunately, I cannot preview any of the tracks, as any attempt to open the files results in a shutdown of Internet Explorer.


Have you tried Firefox? http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/


Yes, on a couple of occasions. It didn't sit well with me, or Mrs. Hobo and we quickly changed back. Bizarre things started happening, such as files mysteriously disappearing. It's not a major problem anyway, as I rarely choose to download. Somehow, I feel cheated by it. Long live the CD!

_________________
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Can't see a problem with mp3s, the quality isn't as good as CDs, but through your average headphones you'd never spot the difference. At least TD are moving with the times, good on yer!

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:17 am
Posts: 1638
Location: Somerset
24db wrote:
Can't see a problem with mp3s, the quality isn't as good as CDs, but through your average headphones you'd never spot the difference. At least TD are moving with the times, good on yer!

It would be awesome if they could be in 192kb.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Desert_Voyager wrote:
24db wrote:
Can't see a problem with mp3s, the quality isn't as good as CDs, but through your average headphones you'd never spot the difference. At least TD are moving with the times, good on yer!

It would be awesome if they could be in 192kb.


then we need to ask them...it's as simple (or as complicated) as that

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:17 am
Posts: 1638
Location: Somerset
24db wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
24db wrote:
Can't see a problem with mp3s, the quality isn't as good as CDs, but through your average headphones you'd never spot the difference. At least TD are moving with the times, good on yer!

It would be awesome if they could be in 192kb.


then we need to ask them...it's as simple (or as complicated) as that

There, done.... I sent this message to eastgate....

Hi, I would like request that the downloads be available in 192kb or 256kb so that they will sound good on Hi-fi.

Best regards


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:14 pm
Posts: 3977
Location: At The Border Of The Marsh
24db wrote:
Can't see a problem with mp3s, the quality isn't as good as CDs, but through your average headphones you'd never spot the difference. At least TD are moving with the times, good on yer!


I haven't got a problem with TD offering mp3's, it's just that I'd prefer a cd.

_________________
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
Can't see a problem with mp3s, the quality isn't as good as CDs, but through your average headphones you'd never spot the difference. At least TD are moving with the times, good on yer!


I haven't got a problem with TD offering mp3's, it's just that I'd prefer a cd.


It's a valid view point, afterall if your computer crashes you don't loose your CD collection ;)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:06 am
Posts: 1062
Location: Westren Australia:Rockingham 6168
I think this is a great platform for their music in that we can access the new releases quickly.... This is showing us that Td are now thinking ahead & with a fan in mind

:D :) 8) :!: :idea: :arrow: Geoff

_________________
http://www.downloadplatform.com/electrocelt/
www.myspace.com/ricochet1975 Also

ElectroCelt@myspace.com
http://indielite.com/ElectroCelt


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Page 1 of 7 [ 94 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage