Astoria DVD Error

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

the only problem with asto DVD is the p poor cover art (nice booklet tho')

and it plays and views fine on my multi pence super duper 7.1 surround sou [ post relocated at bmforum for geeks]
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:the only problem with asto DVD is the p poor cover art (nice booklet tho')

and it plays and views fine on my multi pence super duper 7.1 surround sou [ post relocated at bmforum for geeks]
Got to agree mate, although it pains me to say it was Bianca (I think) who did the cover?
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:the only problem with asto DVD is the p poor cover art (nice booklet tho')

Got to agree mate, although it pains me to say it was Bianca (I think) who did the cover?
Seems a bit rushed sorry :(
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:

I think its ok..........ive certainly seen worse :arrow: If they did not release the DVD quickly we would probably complain about that,its just great to have it in the hands 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:its just great to have it in the hands 8)
Yes it must be....... I'm still waiting to experience that. :cry:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

I think its ok..........ive certainly seen worse :arrow: If they did not release the DVD quickly we would probably complain about that,its just great to have it in the hands 8)
I totally agree, it's just a very minor gripe. More power to TD's elbow that this DVD came out so soon
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

We have complained for years about the lack of TD DVDs,and now we have them,some still dont seem to be happy..... I think its hats off to TD for these excellent releases,i for one have no complaints :D
Keep them coming TD :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
hansx

Post by hansx »

epsilon75 wrote:We have complained for years about the lack of TD DVDs,and now we have them,some still dont seem to be happy..... I think its hats off to TD for these excellent releases,i for one have no complaints :D
Keep them coming TD :wink:
I agree with. Expect to have mine tomorrow.
redziller

Post by redziller »

Yeah, yeah, yeah, fact is holography is not in its infancy - this DVD was an opportunity wasted - are we never going to see a decent 3D release?

And I'm talking polarised glasses not red/green cheapiness
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

redziller wrote:Yeah, yeah, yeah, fact is holography is not in its infancy - this DVD was an opportunity wasted - are we never going to see a decent 3D release?

And I'm talking polarised glasses not red/green cheapiness
IMHO, it looks EXTREMELY good in plain 2-D! The sound mixing couldd've been better, but I don't care.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I Watch “Three Phase” on DVD there is Nothing Wrong Try Different DVD Player see it does work.
Hopefully your DVD Player is not Compatible.

:!: :idea: :arrow:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
ant

Post by ant »

:D I personally couldn't care less what the cover looks like. To me the important thing is the actual DVD content and as far as the Astoria goes that is excellent (apart from one minor glitch towards the latter part of the Madcaps performance). I would be happy with them bringing out one a month in a brown paper bag!! I just need more TD on DVD. :D
Biggus Dickus
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Some 80's stuff would be good like poland
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Recall them all DVD Disk due some Disk Error.
Get Your Refund back.

:roll: :wink: :arrow:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
hansx

Post by hansx »

ant wrote::D I personally couldn't care less what the cover looks like. To me the important thing is the actual DVD content and as far as the Astoria goes that is excellent (apart from one minor glitch towards the latter part of the Madcaps performance). I would be happy with them bringing out one a month in a brown paper bag!! I just need more TD on DVD. :D
Good point, all the dvd covers are very poor. That is a fact with dvd's and cd's. No, then the good old lp's
But I don't care either, I also want more TD on dvd. :)