THE DANTE TRILOGY

hansx
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by hansx »

ricochetp2 wrote:I would like to say that I have very much enjoyed the Dante series.

Inferno: I have found this to be the most differcult in appreciating. I feel on the whole that there is not enough variation. The DVD does make the music better and it is one of the best put together of all the Dvd's

Purgatorio: This is a brilliant recording. I went to the concert and like it, but once I got the music on Cd it really grow on me. The variation of singing, great sequencing and stirring drum rhythms. It had everything in the music that made it a joy to listen too.

Paradiso: I went to the concert in Brandenburg and thought it was a great evening. I had a front seat only perhaps 10 feet away from all the singers. The blend of the orchestra and Tangerine dream's electronic music was superb. I have to say that the Cd recording of the concert was a bit of a let down as it loses alot of the orchestra's instrumentation. I have a fan recording of the concert and that is far better IMHO. I rate this as good as Purgatorio. The variation of the different singing styles along with beautiful orchestrations is really I find quite emotional.

I can not wait until the DVD's are available of the last two parts are available.
Don't I buy them, but if I can download it somewhere, why not. :D