NEW CD or DVD?

Laserdisc Dream
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Some Good News & Bad News

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I’ll Give you The Good new that I’m Welling able too Buy “Bell Of Accra” tell the End of the Month.
The Rest Bad News Ocean Waves Collection Cyberjam Collection & London Astoria Club Live Concert DVD well Have to be Postpone again for Due “Today” Album Released so Anyway the Well keep information soon as Possible.

Sorry Again Guy's

P.S.
TD Play has been Cancelled.

:D :( :roll: :arrow:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
ant

Post by ant »

:D CDS are a great little outfit and have served me very well over the last twenty years or so. I have got many albums from them that I would never have got from the street retailers. You also have to remember that CDs often have to wait some time to get their stocks in from Eastgate. They don't have them available from the time Eastgate do!! Yes their site is not good and always has been but all you have to do is ring them - problem solved. They will always try and get something for you if they haven't got it in stock. They have gone down a bit in the last couple of years but I understand that as it followed the death of Dave and Moira's daughter in a car accident so it's not really surprising. They are after all just a small family run business. I personally thank them for all the fine music they have got for me over the years. :D
Biggus Dickus
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:i agree with andy

but for I, BM now buys TD from Eastgate only, fast and efficient

fopp : RIP

record shops : i fear the worst........and its the itunes world thats done the deed.......but there will always be those who crave music as artifact not ephemeral digits downloaded via a faceless tyranny we worship as technological innovation....I am no 21st century peasant....the way things are going we will soon download music direct to the brain.....how mad
Went past Fopp yesterday,all shelves full of music CDs but no lights on and nobody there :cry: A shame :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
hansx

Re: NEW CD or DVD?

Post by hansx »

24db wrote:
ant wrote::( What - no new releases this week!! Edgar, come on you're slacking. I'm getting withdrawal symptoms. I expect at least one new album per week otherwise I will just not be satisfied. I also need at least one DVD per month and that shouldn't be difficult as you must have many live concerts in your archives. :D :D
you and your credit card need to be careful what you wish for ;)
That does count for mine too. :(
My wife doesn't like it the monthly statements.