Scary Tangerine Dream Music

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by ant »

:D I know lots will disagree but I think all of Zeit is just one big scary nightmare!! :D
Biggus Dickus
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

ant wrote::D I know lots will disagree but I think all of Zeit is just one big scary nightmare!! :D

wait till you Read BM's book on Zeit, the size, weight and sheer unreadiblity will scare the bejeezus outta you :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

ant wrote::D I know lots will disagree but I think all of Zeit is just one big scary nightmare!! :D
Oh that's ok, there are scarier things, just don't imagine a visit to the Dark Side of Saturn... as Edgar obviously did.

The pic at the link above is an actual Cassini spacecraft image from 2006!
Compare with original Zeit cover from 1972...

No doubt Mr. Froese is a man with a vision.... :)
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

I found the Title track from Sorcerer a bit scary when first played (late at night it was...)..

The scariest "TD" for me now is going to be ruby_CON......... Can't wait to hear "Part 2" - :?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Another one not recommended for the dark is Glaeken's Quest from The Keep.............definitely not for the squeamish :oops: :shock: :arrow:

I can just see the Vicar in the Church yard in his cloak now :shock: Im off :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

epsilon75 wrote:Another one not recommended for the dark is Glaeken's Quest from The Keep.............definitely not for the squeamish :oops: :shock: :arrow:

I can just see the Vicar in the Church yard in his cloak now :shock: Im off :arrow:
Is that from the triple or six-disc bootleg?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Pertou wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Another one not recommended for the dark is Glaeken's Quest from The Keep.............definitely not for the squeamish :oops: :shock: :arrow:

Is that from the triple or six-disc bootleg?
Triple :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
boruncy

Post by boruncy »

Zeit gets my vote as TD's creepiest music!

However, for some real creepy music listen to the spooky music of Conrad Schnitzler, who was of course with TD for just one album, "Electronic Meditation".

"Face On Radio" & "Ballet Statique" are mind numbing!!

Try listening to these in the dark?
Ode To Granny A
Sfearical Sequence

Post by Sfearical Sequence »

Many parts of Logos are quite eerie sounding. 'at's why I like it. :)
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

Sfearical Sequence wrote:Many parts of Logos are quite eerie sounding. 'at's why I like it. :)
Me, too. The scarier, the better, as far as I'm concerned.
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
24db

Post by 24db »

rotwang wrote:
Sfearical Sequence wrote:Many parts of Logos are quite eerie sounding. 'at's why I like it. :)
quite scarey on the night as well :)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
rotwang wrote:
Funnily I thought it was quite scarey on the night but have never thought of the CD as scarey. Clearly I've not been playing it at the right volume. :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
rotwang wrote: Me, too. The scarier, the better, as far as I'm concerned.
Funnily I thought it was quite scarey on the night but have never thought of the CD as scarey. Clearly I've not been playing it at the right volume. :wink:
120-130db if possible
timer

Post by timer »

Christ those Bass notes shook right through you, I was pretty close to the the PA on JS side at the Colston HAll (Row D) if I remember correctly - absolutely stunning gig.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:Christ those Bass notes shook right through you, I was pretty close to the the PA on JS side at the Colston HAll (Row D) if I remember correctly - absolutely stunning gig.
Ahhh the memories come flooding back. We were in the middle of the front row on the balcony at the very same show. It was awesome. What is it, 25 years ago?