Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

* FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:49 am 

further thoughts on Logos....Its not an album I listen to often, but when I do listen it still captivates me from start to finish,,,,a little clinical/cold in its overall 'feel' and it's dated in many ways....but it's an excellent snapshot of TD's power in the early 80's....and to think at the time....Poland was yet to arrive
:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:52 am 

bigmoog wrote:
further thoughts on Logos....Its not an album I listen to often, but when I do listen it still captivates me from start to finish,,,,a little clinical/cold in its overall 'feel' and it's dated in many ways....but it's an excellent snapshot of TD's power in the early 80's....and to think at the time....Poland was yet to arrive

yes indeed and with Pergamon the 80s really did have some great live albums

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:55 am 

cantosis wrote:
bigmoog wrote:

yes indeed and with Pergamon the 80s really did have some great live albums

agreed...Poland is my favourite, as well as 'some' of the 80s TT's....although for me many of the 80's live recordings become all of a piece and a little formulaic and all too similar [imho]

Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11 [ 153 posts ] 

Jump to: