Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject: New Downloads and news
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Many of you did ask for a DOWNLOAD of BELLS OF ACCRA and SUMMER IN NAGASAKI. Therefore we decided
to follow your request here and now.

Besides this fairly new releases, we have got TANGINES SCALES and ANTIQUE DREAM LAND in the D-BOX
(our internal description of the download section). Both productions start the so-called DREAM LAND SERIES,
where you will find released and so far unreleased little corner stones of TD's work even from the very early years.
Everything is untouched but newly mastered or re-mastered. So enjoy the summer '07 whereever you are with the soundtrack
of your choice.

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:45 pm
Posts: 498
Apart from the 3 "mixes", I'm not finding anything unreleased.

I assume these are what TDI is considering unreleased?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:39 am
Posts: 506
Location: Hyperborea
Hi Guys,

I guess we have to make a point here: read, reflect, talk - that should be the right order Mr. Beaubourg.
1.) It is not said that these first two releases will contain new or unreleased material.
2.) Whatever you consider TDI does or should do, - this is EASTGATE MUSIC.
3.) Can you imagine that there are many people out there beside the forum members who are more than happy to have quick access to TD music in general - no matter if it's released in a different format already or not?
4.) Can you finally be polite enough to realize that this download section not necessarily has to be used by those of you who own these titles already?

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

_________________
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:45 pm
Posts: 498
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
Hi Guys,

I guess we have to make a point here: read, reflect, talk - that should be the right order Mr. Beaubourg.
1.) It is not said that these first two releases will contain new or unreleased material.
2.) Whatever you consider TDI does or should do, - this is EASTGATE MUSIC.
3.) Can you imagine that there are many people out there beside the forum members who are more than happy to have quick access to TD music in general - no matter if it's released in a different format already or not?
4.) Can you finally be polite enough to realize that this download section not necessarily has to be used by those of you who own these titles already?

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

EB,

I posed a simple question as to whether I had overlooked something in the tracklists - nothing more.

On that note... it's quite often that something needs further explaining concerning descriptions written on behalf of Eastgate - and I certainly haven't been the only one seeking clarity on those occassions.

B


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
Great version of Green Desert, far too short though.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:45 pm
Posts: 498
timer wrote:
Great version of Green Desert, far too short though.

From Dream Roots (had me a little psyched there.)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
EB

Will these be available to buy on CD, and will Ocean Waves and Cyberjam collection CDs be available on the merch stall in Frankfurt?

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:58 pm
Posts: 541
Location: under the bed.
" Both productions start the so-called DREAM LAND SERIES,
where you will find released and so far unreleased little corner stones of TD's work"


to be honest, when I read this bit i also thought there would be unreleased music in the first two. I think its just the way its worded.
I'm looking forward to the unreleased stuff nevertheless !

_________________
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Could this include the pre 1970 stuff Edgar recently mentioned?

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
EB are you out there ?

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:39 am
Posts: 506
Location: Hyperborea
epsilon75 wrote:
EB

Will these be available to buy on CD, and will Ocean Waves and Cyberjam collection CDs be available on the merch stall in Frankfurt?



Hi Epsilon,

Yes, we think they will be available in the near future. Cyberjam and Ocean Waves will of course be available in Frankfurt.

Hope to meet you there!

Regards,
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

_________________
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
EB

Will these be available to buy on CD, and will Ocean Waves and Cyberjam collection CDs be available on the merch stall in Frankfurt?



Hi Epsilon,

Yes, we think they will be available in the near future. Cyberjam and Ocean Waves will of course be available in Frankfurt.

Hope to meet you there!

Regards,
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)



Thanks EB

I will be saving my euros for Frankfurt :D 8)

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
So, will there be any unreleased stuff on future releases EB? I'm sure this would be very popular with fans of all eras of TD, especially if Edgar could secure the rights to the pre-OHR tracks (however Lo-Fi)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
24db wrote:
So, will there be any unreleased stuff on future releases EB? I'm sure this would be very popular with fans of all eras of TD, especially if Edgar could secure the rights to the pre-OHR tracks (however Lo-Fi)


Dont excite us Andy :P

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
So, will there be any unreleased stuff on future releases EB? I'm sure this would be very popular with fans of all eras of TD, especially if Edgar could secure the rights to the pre-OHR tracks (however Lo-Fi)


Dont excite us Andy :P


lol..well I don't control what get's released...so don't get excited mate

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage