The saddest TD tunes

Hobo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hobo »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
Hobo wrote:
razor wrote: I also expected to hear Charly the Kid when I ordered the Tempodrome DVD. Well, sometimes I wish I never bought this Live concert since I ordered it mostly because of that particular song :)
Charly The Kid or not, it's still a fine dvd, of a great concert!
It certainly is very fine Mick, but I just think it would have been nice to have had Charly....
Granted Jason, it is a great track!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
exit81

Post by exit81 »

It's a shocking, life-changing moment when you hear this news, it happened to myself a couple of years ago. You have my empathy and sympathy.

As someone else said on here, while using TD's music to reflect upon what has happened, it might also be helpful to use TD's music as inspiration, to use as something to uplift and help you rise above these sad times. It can be dangerously easy to wallow in the sadness of this situation, so much so that you might then find it harder to escape from the sorrow you feel. TD's music covers so many emotions, that you can use it in different ways to highlight or alter you state of mind.

TD's music can certainly underline the understandble grief you feel, but it will also make that grief fade with time.

Good luck in dealing with your loss, and best wishes.
akaihead

Post by akaihead »

14 minutes into Live Miles side 1

Has no name but is 8 minutes of shear TJ'n :cry:

Any takers ?
David Fox
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

akaihead wrote:14 minutes into Live Miles side 1

Has no name but is 8 minutes of shear TJ'n :cry:

Any takers ?
Dont start me off David............. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

The slow build on 'Silver scale' must be one of the most emotional and sad intro's by TD. I love this track.The full length version is awesome and should be released in good sound quality.