The Keep

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:Good job, (no offence BM) this would have reached rediculous levels of sexual innuendo !. :lol:
Well Oil be buggered :shock: :oops: :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

Nooooooooooooooooooooo ! I thought you'd gone to bed !
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:Nooooooooooooooooooooo ! I thought you'd gone to bed !
Im just Oiling me rubber mate :twisted: :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

Grease them mate, they'll stay lubricated longer ! :twisted:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

the thing about this keep cd is aas well as being the original version it also has the tournado 97 tour poster which is a nice sweetner. still if I dont get it I`ll just wait for frankfurt. ill probably just stick with the later edition
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:the thing about this keep cd is aas well as being the original version it also has the tournado 97 tour poster which is a nice sweetner. still if I dont get it I`ll just wait for frankfurt. ill probably just stick with the later edition
Matthew, that's a flyer...if you want one I'll send you one for nowt!
timer

Post by timer »

cantosis wrote:the thing about this keep cd is aas well as being the original version it also has the tournado 97 tour poster which is a nice sweetner. still if I dont get it I`ll just wait for frankfurt. ill probably just stick with the later edition
Cantosis - I think I have a handfull of them fliers somewhere ,so if you don't win the bid let me know !.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

timer wrote:That's a lot of money Cantosis will you still have some left for the Zoom o Graphics !.
By the way those photo's dont do them any justice.

I`m hoping to get one for my birthday in November, not sure which one yet. there is three that I like.

have you put yours up on the wall or anything??
timer

Post by timer »

Yes I have framed them they look stunning, waiting at the moment to redecorate then find a really good spot to put them up.
The certificate's are probably worth framing as well.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:Way too much money...unless you were bidding on my copy of Redshift's first CD...in which case £117 was a complete bargain ;)
the world seems so crazy sometimes. nice profit though
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

... and all this negative energy about Redshift too... Too much like Rubycon/Ricochet? Bring it on man :lol: 8) :arrow:

P.S. I loved The Keep when I last watched it yonks ago, but I was out of the TD loop when the soundtrack appeared (and disappeared). The TT one sounds good to me, but I'm very much a newby where this one's concerned.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

DSJR wrote:... and all this negative energy about Redshift too... Too much like Rubycon/Ricochet? Bring it on man :lol: 8) :arrow:

P.S. I loved The Keep when I last watched it yonks ago, but I was out of the TD loop when the soundtrack appeared (and disappeared). The TT one sounds good to me, but I'm very much a newby where this one's concerned.
No negativity from me. RedShift are probably the best bootleg TD band out there
Cyclone

The Keep TDI 010CD

Post by Cyclone »

epsilon75

Re: The Keep TDI 010CD

Post by epsilon75 »

Amazing,two of these on ebay in one week :shock: .....
Sfearical Sequence

Post by Sfearical Sequence »

DSJR wrote:P.S. I loved The Keep when I last watched it yonks ago, but I was out of the TD loop when the soundtrack appeared (and disappeared). The TT one sounds good to me, but I'm very much a newby where this one's concerned.
If you have the TT version (which IMO is the closest thing to the actual soundtrack), you'd be highly disappointed with the TDI edition. It's "The Keep" in name only--it's not a soundtrack. It's more like "Variations On Music From the Keep Plus Several Pieces That Have Nothing Whatsoever To Do With The Film." I suspect the TT creators' subtitling their version of The Keep as "An Alternative View" was tongue-in-cheek.