Some of the most beautiful pieces they ever made...

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by sparrow »

hansx wrote:
Michael66 wrote:
homeless wrote:...and I didn't know LM2 was AKA 'Caspian Sea' ????
When the entire Berlin Concert was broadcasted on German Radio some weeks after the actual concert, the first 8:20 of Livemiles Part II got announced as "Caspian Sea".
The cd was in my carstereo yesterday. The more you hear it the more you think, why didn't they release it theirselves completely. The whole TD world is having this fantastic bootlegrecording and wants an official one.
My fave show of all time by TD.
hansx

Post by hansx »

sparrow wrote:
hansx wrote:
Michael66 wrote: When the entire Berlin Concert was broadcasted on German Radio some weeks after the actual concert, the first 8:20 of Livemiles Part II got announced as "Caspian Sea".
The cd was in my carstereo yesterday. The more you hear it the more you think, why didn't they release it theirselves completely. The whole TD world is having this fantastic bootlegrecording and wants an official one.
My fave show of all time by TD.
Me too, however Nottingham 1976 (I believe), is also one of my favorits.
Scorpion

Some of the most beautiful pieces they ever made...

Post by Scorpion »

Sunrise in the Third System - Alpha Centauri
sparrow

Re: Some of the most beautiful pieces they ever made...

Post by sparrow »

Scorpion wrote:Sunrise in the Third System - Alpha Centauri
I like this one too. I don't care much for the title track but 'Fly & Collision' is an amazing piece of early Krautrock.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

was listening to "Long Island Sunset" on the I-Pod earlier and this is a wonderful piece IMHO especially the beginning 8) always an emotional listen for me :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:was listening to "Long Island Sunset" on the I-Pod earlier and this is a wonderful piece IMHO especially the beginning 8) always an emotional listen for me :arrow:

One of my all time favourite pieces, was amazing to hear this live during the Melrose tour 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:was listening to "Long Island Sunset" on the I-Pod earlier and this is a wonderful piece IMHO especially the beginning 8) always an emotional listen for me :arrow:

One of my all time favourite pieces, was amazing to hear this live during the Melrose tour 8)
Absolutely right................i would love to hear this live again 8) :idea:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:

Absolutely right................i would love to hear this live again 8) :idea:
It is a great Track which ends a decent album IMO. I have happy memories of the Lily..album.I got it for myself Xmas 89 and have fond memories playing the record on Xmas eve when me and my dad were back living together.