Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:15 pm
Posts: 252
Location: Sweden
Quote:
Are you trying to say Edgar is related to an elephant :shock: :lol: :lol: :wink:


Check out http://edgarfroese.com It actually looks like Edgar regards himself as an elephant, walking slow but steady through life or something :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:37 am
Posts: 138
Location: 'Athens of the North'
VIEWS FROM A RED TRAIN

So, would that be a Virgin train?




:oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 2:22 am
Posts: 3093
Location: THE QUANTUM YEARS
Wait minute Did I See this new Photo before.
Or Not. :?:
May it something else.
By the way Nice Cowboy Hat he has on. 8) :wink:

:arrow:


ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
_____________________________________________________________
Keep on Dreaming all life!
-Angela Aki-


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Laserdisc Dream wrote:
Wait minute Did I See this new Photo before.
Or Not. :?:
May it something else.
By the way Nice Cowboy Hat he has on. 8) :wink:

:arrow:


ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
_____________________________________________________________
Keep on Dreaming all life!
-Angela Aki-


I agree Peter,a nice cowboy hat,but not as nice as the hat on the Madcaps sessions........i must get one of those somewhere 8)

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
epsilon75 wrote:
Laserdisc Dream wrote:
Wait minute Did I See this new Photo before.
Or Not. :?:
May it something else.
By the way Nice Cowboy Hat he has on. 8) :wink:

:arrow:


ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
_____________________________________________________________
Keep on Dreaming all life!
-Angela Aki-


I agree Peter,a nice cowboy hat,but not as nice as the hat on the Madcaps sessions........i must get one of those somewhere 8)



not quite the same, but worth a shout for frankfurt :wink: :wink:


http://www.libertybellmuseum.com/Museum ... rimhat.htm

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
EB

Could you tell us where we can get those Madcap hats for Frankfurt?

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
epsilon75 wrote:
EB

Could you tell us where we can get those Madcap hats for Frankfurt?


I thought it was going to be blond wigs and moustache's !. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
epsilon75 wrote:
EB

Could you tell us where we can get those Madcap hats for Frankfurt?


Colin,

the Mrs will have a look at the stock at her place of work.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
EB

Could you tell us where we can get those Madcap hats for Frankfurt?


Colin,

the Mrs will have a look at the stock at her place of work.


Sounds great to me Tim :D Any white wigs would be very welcome to :idea: :idea: :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
[quote="bigmoog"]KINGBM, hopes he will look as fit and well as KINGEDGAR when bm hits his 60's
:arrow:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
bigmoog wrote:
KINGBM, hopes he will look as fit and well as KINGEDGAR when bm hits his 60's


VFART? it no doubt will be another froesian opus


LATEST NEWS HEADLINE
-----------------------------

FROESE SECRET ADONIS SLIM LOOK POTION FINALLY FOUND :mrgreen:
------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/POWER-TAN-TANGERI ... dZViewItem

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Last edited by epsilon75 on Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:46 pm 
Trademark? Did TD really license their good name to a "beauty" product.
Tyranny!


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:17 am
Posts: 1638
Location: Somerset
Pertou wrote:
Trademark? Did TD really license their good name to a "beauty" product.
Tyranny!

I doubt it. :arrow:

I reported a seller in Australia trying to sell a "rare" CDR of Wavelengh on eBay the other day.... good to see it got taken down after. :)

_________________
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:56 pm 
Auction ends in 50 minutes. No bidders. Let's hope that's the end of that.

hhmmm
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TANGERINE-DREAM-R ... dZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TANGERINE-DREAM-R ... dZViewItem :roll:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Pertou wrote:
Auction ends in 50 minutes. No bidders. Let's hope that's the end of that.

hhmmm
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TANGERINE-DREAM-R ... dZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TANGERINE-DREAM-R ... dZViewItem :roll:


Russian counterfeit rubbish..............doubt buy them,i did and they are not the best........

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Page 2 of 7 [ 96 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage