Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:42 pm
Posts: 4483
Location: Netherlands
Desert_Voyager wrote:
tangmaster wrote:
Still one of my Fav. albums. And the cover of the first release is a nice one. Don't shoot me.


I prefer all of the other Dream Mixes and covers :D


:!: :arrow:


It surely is better than than the TD plays TD album.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:17 am
Posts: 1638
Location: Somerset
hansx wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
tangmaster wrote:
Still one of my Fav. albums. And the cover of the first release is a nice one. Don't shoot me.


I prefer all of the other Dream Mixes and covers :D


:!: :arrow:


It surely is better than than the TD plays TD album.


No, TD plays TD is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than DM1

_________________
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:42 pm
Posts: 4483
Location: Netherlands
Desert_Voyager wrote:
hansx wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
tangmaster wrote:
Still one of my Fav. albums. And the cover of the first release is a nice one. Don't shoot me.


I prefer all of the other Dream Mixes and covers :D


:!: :arrow:


It surely is better than than the TD plays TD album.


No, TD plays TD is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than DM1


It was a unnecessary album for me. I play the originals.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
A good stepping stone for Jerome perhaps? ultimately leading up to 'bigger and better' things like Neptunes and SMT

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:42 pm
Posts: 4483
Location: Netherlands
24db wrote:
A good stepping stone for Jerome perhaps? ultimately leading up to 'bigger and better' things like Neptunes and SMT


is his solo career bigger than TD????? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
hansx wrote:
24db wrote:
A good stepping stone for Jerome perhaps? ultimately leading up to 'bigger and better' things like Neptunes and SMT


is his solo career bigger than TD????? :lol:


for Jerome...yes

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:42 pm
Posts: 4483
Location: Netherlands
24db wrote:
hansx wrote:
24db wrote:
A good stepping stone for Jerome perhaps? ultimately leading up to 'bigger and better' things like Neptunes and SMT


is his solo career bigger than TD????? :lol:


for Jerome...yes


and for you?? :?: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
I wish him lots of success in the future,no doubting there is an abundance of talent there :arrow:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage