New DVD and CDs.

redziller
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by redziller »

I have three old pennies and a button in my account :( but tomorrow is payday :D

I'll be chcking my account in the wee hours
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I ordered the lot and again made an arse of it. I ordered the DVD seperatly so although Eastgate will refund some of the postage I'll have to wait a few weeks .
timer

Post by timer »

sparrow wrote:I ordered the lot and again made an arse of it. I ordered the DVD seperatly so although Eastgate will refund some of the postage I'll have to wait a few weeks .
Sparrow - email Eastgate and tell them about it Im sure they will sort it to one order for you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I just put my order in the other day for the Zommo offer buy 3 and get 45% off. be nice to get another with this package though, I put in my order an hour or so ago. hope I am one of the 175 first orders.....not that optimistic though.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Gary ordered our order about 11.30am so im hopeful we may be in the first 175 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:Gary ordered our order about 11.30am so im hopeful we may be in the first 175 8)
I ordered mine as I was Texting you this morning Colin, so hopefully !??
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

epsilon75 wrote:Gary ordered our order about 11.30am so im hopeful we may be in the first 175 8)

I have not logged in for a couple of days, did the offer go up this morning?. If so I think your be fine, I would think more then 175 have ordered by now though.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
I ordered mine as I was Texting you this morning Colin, so hopefully !??
Thanks mate,i think we are in with a shout :wink:

p/s check your phone :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

cantosis wrote:

I have not logged in for a couple of days, did the offer go up this morning?. If so I think your be fine, I would think more then 175 have ordered by now though.
Early this morning i believe.
Easgate usually do this after 20:00hrs GMT on a Friday !.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

shipping 8th oct

merch stall 7th oct

its a no brainer for the BM

z-o-g's?.....I have enuff anyway :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

At 3pm, I changed my original order, from the one I placed at to 1.45, to One Night in Space, Tangerine Scales and Rockface.... hope I was in time to be in the first 175.
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Desert_Voyager wrote:At 3pm, I changed my original order, from the one I placed at to 1.45, to One Night in Space, Tangerine Scales and Rockface.... hope I was in time to be in the first 175.
I ordered around the same time Jason..I think. My wife is not best pleased as I have spent almost 150 quid in the last 10 days on e bay and such. I should really slow down but everytime I log on I see something I would like. :roll:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

these are golden days for the TANGFANBASE
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

sparrow wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:At 3pm, I changed my original order, from the one I placed at to 1.45, to One Night in Space, Tangerine Scales and Rockface.... hope I was in time to be in the first 175.
I ordered around the same time Jason..I think. My wife is not best pleased as I have spent almost 150 quid in the last 10 days on e bay and such. I should really slow down but everytime I log on I see something I would like. :roll:
John how is your wallet looking mate :wink:
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

sparrow wrote:
Well, we all enjoy it. My woman spends as much on the music she likes as I do on TD. Anyway, the good thing is that she likes a fair bit of TD and wants to come to the next TD concert in the UK as she was sad that I didn't take her to the Astoria 2007 when she saw the DVD.... Hey, if TD ever do a concert in Scotland, I hope we see you there John 8)
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”