ONE NIGHT IN SPACE CD

Michael66
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Michael66 »

I've stopped trying to be a TD completist... far too expensive. And I'd be dishonest to myself buying and keeping albums I don't like, just because they're there and they have TD written on it. (I prefer spending my time enjoying the TD output I like instead of endlessly ranting about releases that don't fit my taste - what's the point?)

Regarding the compilations: Some of them look promising, maybe I'll buy them later, but with my budget my top priority is the new stuff. I see the point of TD releasing them for listeners new to TD. I don't understand people buying all the compilations just because they exist and because they feel they have to buy them - and then later blaming TD for ripping them off. Spend your cash on something you enjoy and not on something you know you're going to hate.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I'm a sucker for compilations of many bands not just TD. Especially if they do contain THE best of which in a lot of cases doesn't happen. Theres usually one or two songs left out you think should be there. TD are bringing out a lot...As long as I can afford them I'll snap them up.
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

Michael66 wrote:I've stopped trying to be a TD completist... far too expensive. And I'd be dishonest to myself buying and keeping albums I don't like, just because they're there and they have TD written on it. (I prefer spending my time enjoying the TD output I like instead of endlessly ranting about releases that don't fit my taste - what's the point?)

Regarding the compilations: Some of them look promising, maybe I'll buy them later, but with my budget my top priority is the new stuff. I see the point of TD releasing them for listeners new to TD. I don't understand people buying all the compilations just because they exist and because they feel they have to buy them - and then later blaming TD for ripping them off. Spend your cash on something you enjoy and not on something you know you're going to hate.
Must agree. These days, I have to be picky about what I spend my (all too infrequent) "mad money" on. If TD has something brand new (like One Night in Space), then I'm all for it. Remixes and re-releases must be fairly substantially different from the originals for me to part with my money. The Dream Mixes fall into this category.
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

rotwang wrote:If TD has something brand new (like One Night in Space), then I'm all for it. Remixes and re-releases must be fairly substantially different from the originals for me to part with my money. The Dream Mixes fall into this category.
That's exactly my point of view as well. As TD are moving in such a great direction with their recent new compositions, I don't feel the need to buy the new compilations as well just for the sake of owning them. I already have most of these tracks and the ones I don't own I still have the opportunity to download them (and create my own personal compilations :wink: ).
I believe that there are many people out there who enjoy these compilations. Still as I don't have that much money I concentrate on new music, that's no problem for me.
timer

Post by timer »

Well chaps Im a TD Completist (CD wise) and always will get everything that's released.

I like the way TD are set up with releasing on there own label, at least you know a high percentage of your hard earned lucre is going to the true artist not some big wig in an ivory tower.

Im not particulary keen on compilations, but i have got these and the previous ones and they do get regular listenings,sound quality is top notch.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

If money was no problem then I'd buy them, but with limited finances, I have to concentrate on the new material.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
timer

Post by timer »

Hobo wrote:If money was no problem then I'd buy them, but with limited finances, I have to concentrate on the new material.
Mick,
There not essential purchases, and if I were in your position Id stay with the new releases, you most definately can't go wrong.

Have you got One Night in Space EP ?
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

timer wrote:
Hobo wrote:If money was no problem then I'd buy them, but with limited finances, I have to concentrate on the new material.
Mick,
There not essential purchases, and if I were in your position Id stay with the new releases, you most definately can't go wrong.

On it's way Tim and I'm really looking forward to it!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
timer

Post by timer »

Hobo wrote:
timer wrote:
Mick,

On it's way Tim and I'm really looking forward to it!
You'll love it mate, the first tracks a blinder, absolute corker . :D
timer

Post by timer »

Did anyone in the UK get the DoovDee today ? Still waiting.
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

We are the 16 th october and I have not recived my cd "one night in space ,the dvd and the zoom o graphic.I am alone in this situation ? :cry:

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
24db

Post by 24db »

la sagesse du destin wrote:We are the 16 th october and I have not recived my cd "one night in space ,the dvd and the zoom o graphic.I am alone in this situation ? :cry:

Charles
me too Charles
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

timer wrote:Did anyone in the UK get the DoovDee today ? Still waiting.
No, I have no doovdee today.... maybe tommorow, please?
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Still not had it here either :roll: :cry: Bloody UK post :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

The Orange Odyssey DVD and One Night in Space CD arrived today.

The CD is brilliant, and the DVD will be my perfect excuse for having a few mid week beers tonight while i watch it...... :wink:
Be at one with the sequencing.....