ONE NIGHT IN SPACE CD

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

Having had the "One Night in Space" this morning i cant stop listening to "Track 1" .............. Superb uptempo sounds that just proves to me what tremendous form Edgar is in at the moment..........Edgar is like a man on a fresh mission now,there is no stopping the maestro at the moment............Another kick in the goolies for them effing grizzlies.

A magic little ep 8) :D

Long live EF & TD :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Having had the "One Night in Space" this morning i cant stop listening to "Track 1" .............. Superb uptempo sounds that just proves to me what tremendous form Edgar is in at the moment..........Edgar is like a man on a fresh mission now,there is no stopping the maestro at the moment............Another kick in the goolies for them effing grizzlies.

A magic little ep 8) :D

Long live EF & TD :arrow:
ditto...at first I thought it was bit dull without Bernhards guitar...but it's mesmeric....the sequences loop and loop, it's so simple and yet never boring.

Just playing it for the 10th time today!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Its going on the i-pod as i speak Andy,i just love it 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Its going on the i-pod as i speak Andy,i just love it 8)
gonna have to have a serious listen to this track and suss what Edgar's doing on it....nah....it's bloody excellent!!!!!!!! enjoy :)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Moogie told you it was a great ep. Its a classic :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

ugh....gonna have to stop playing it...if I keep playing it I'll never get round to doing my concert review
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

One Night In Space - I play it loud to remember a fantastic night (I'm not ´playing guitar chords along) :)

Did they play Nutshell Universe from OLY in Frankfurt???

The tracks progress wonderfully from Kraftwerkian (as Schmoelling once called Dr. Destructo) intros into space journeys, and get back to their starting point.

I love what Edgar is doing now. His minimal instrumentation of synths gives his tracks a distinct, yet very focussed and clear approach, as if he really wants to say something important. After some years where the guests where my favourites, Edgar is back at the "main man and genius" helm.

Thumbs up! 8/10
24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:One Night In Space - I play it loud to remember a fantastic night (I'm not ´playing guitar chords along) :)

The tracks progress wonderfully from Kraftwerkian (as Schmoelling once called Dr. Destructo) intros into space journeys, and get back to their starting point.

I love what Edgar is doing now. His minimal instrumentation of synths gives his tracks a distinct, yet very focussed and clear approach, as if he really wants to say something important. After some years where the guests where my favourites, Edgar is back at the "main man and genius" helm.

Thumbs up! 8/10
how's the gig review coming along Jacob?
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

24db wrote:
Pertou wrote:One Night In Space - I play it loud to remember a fantastic night (I'm not ´playing guitar chords along) :)

Thumbs up! 8/10
It will take all weekend (translating takes some time), I have just opened Word, to put in my scramblings I did on a notebook in the train back home, but's gonna be very detailed, and the kind Barmy Army who joined me, will get a superb "review"!

Are you still gonna sign my Pergamon LP :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:
24db wrote:

Thumbs up! 8/10
It will take all weekend (translating takes some time), I have just opened Word, to put in my scramblings I did on a notebook in the train back home, but's gonna be very detailed, and the kind Barmy Army who joined me, will get a superb "review"!

Are you still gonna sign my Pergamon LP :wink:
lol...brilliant :D....I'm working on mine right now...it covers the entire weekend...so there's a few photos of you mate. Btw it was great to meet you Jacob, it's a shame we didn't talk more
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

There's the Moon missing on the label print of the CD ... :shock:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Michael66 wrote:There's the Moon missing on the label print of the CD ... :shock:
It has collapsed on Broadway...on Broadway :)
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Pertou wrote:
Michael66 wrote:There's the Moon missing on the label print of the CD ... :shock:
Maybe it's just hiding behind Solsbury Hill ... :wink:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Michael66 wrote:
Pertou wrote:
Maybe it's just hiding behind Solsbury Hill ... :wink:
Michael, there's a certain quote from that song, that will get me banned if I used it here...

One Night In Space, has got to have the most precise, and in-your-face, kind of intro. So brilliant...
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Pertou wrote:Michael, there's a certain quote from that song, that will get me banned if I used it here...

One Night In Space, has got to have the most precise, and in-your-face, kind of intro. So brilliant...
:?: do you mean the last 4 words of that other ... "Broadway" song?

(and is that a rumpled newspaper in orbit ?)