ONE NIGHT IN SPACE CD

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:6 Euros (£4.50) is a very fair price for an EP. I paid £10 for an album called Rubycon, in 1995 :arrow:
Hmm ive paid around several hundred pounds for different pressings of Rubycon,if they cost thousands and i had the money i,d pay it....... its that good :arrow:
It's the quality of the music that matters much more than the track leanghs. I like the TD EP CDs. :arrow:
Quality of the music on Rubycon is unquestionable as it that on the Eps....

Oh well im just off to polish the silver disc :arrow: see ya
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

They're made with love and with the wish of giving the fans something special. I can feel it. :D 8)
Most of the tracks also wouldn't make much sense as being part of an album. Hyper Sphinx as the next studio CD? Please. But great idea as an EP.
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

epsilon75 wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Hmm ive paid around several hundred pounds for different pressings of Rubycon,if they cost thousands and i had the money i,d pay it....... its that good :arrow:
It's the quality of the music that matters much more than the track leanghs. I like the TD EP CDs. :arrow:

Oh well im just of to polish the silver disc :arrow: see ya
and I'm going to play Metaphor later on and really enjoy it.... looking forward to hearing One Night in Space.
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

I recieved my copy of the new EP today. The two tracks really are exeptional once more. Edgar seems to be in a very creative mood with so many great releases in a row. :D The second track title also is a fine document of TD's sense of humour.

There's just one thing that really bothers me: My copy doesn't work on my CD player (it just says "no disc" on the display). Maybe the CD got damaged on the way. :cry: I'd suggest that future EP releases are delivered in jewel cases too as these cardboard sleeves don't prevent the discs from being bended or scratched. :roll:

Strangely enough the CD plays perfectly on my computer. Now I made a copy of the two tracks on a CD-R and play this one on my standard player.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

one night in space......

this ep now that i have listened a few times....has a deep majestic quality....the second track is lovely, a kraftwerkian retro esque piece, that needs to be around 30 minutes long :D

a great e.p., one that pays many listenings :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
redziller

Post by redziller »

bigmoog wrote:one night in space......

this ep now that i have listened a few times....has a deep majestic quality....the second track is lovely, a kraftwerkian retro esque piece, that needs to be around 30 minutes long :D

you know, with the refrains repeated 2^n times and each track released at 60 minutes this could make a good double CD for a bit more dollah :wink:

C'mon postie :evil:
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Hmm ive paid around several hundred pounds for different pressings of Rubycon,if they cost thousands and i had the money i,d pay it....... its that good :arrow:

Oh well im just off to polish the silver disc :arrow: see ya
brilliant album mate
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

redziller wrote:

Mrs BM probably emptying his sack as we speak :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

epsilon75 wrote:
redziller wrote:

Mrs BM probably emptying his sack as we speak :arrow:

:o

ms bm aint talking to me, 'where's my frankfurt souvenir, then?'

gawd :roll:
JD

Post by JD »

Michael66 wrote:They're made with love and with the wish of giving the fans something special. I can feel it. :D 8)
Most of the tracks also wouldn't make much sense as being part of an album. Hyper Sphinx as the next studio CD? Please. But great idea as an EP.
I bet you'll see 'Hyper Sphinx' on the next release in the series of 'TD plays TD' though.
Why wouldnt the other EP tracks make sense as part of an album ?

ps: I know its mostly collectors who want these so I dont have any problem with the EPs at all, its up to the individual what they spend their money on :)
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

JD wrote:[quote="Michael66"
I think they're too short, and there's no idea connecting them all. "Sleeping Watches Snoring In Silence" could be a great 30 mins sequencer epic though.
JD

Post by JD »

Michael66 wrote:
JD wrote:[quote="Michael66"
I think they're too short, and there's no idea connecting them all. "Sleeping Watches Snoring In Silence" could be a great 30 mins sequencer epic though.
The other track are too short ? There are tracks as long/short on lots of TD releases. The idea connecting them is usually down to the titles anyway, all of these tracks (barring the remixes) could be released as a new CD with a theme told to us by Edgar and nobody would say anything or feel they didn't connect.Its not like they use different technology, the sound palette is pretty similar for each EP.
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
timer

Post by timer »

The first track on this EP is damnright classic TD - IMHO - listened to it on a decent set of headphones last night - absolutely fantastic. :D
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Agreed Tim A great track not so sure yet about track 2 as I think it will need more listening

:D :) 8) :wink: :!: :arrow: Geoff
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Its 1.30 am. Thee best time to listen to tangmusic, in darkness, headphones on. Now, this ep has become a quite amazing piece. It is brilliant. Short it may be, but its addictive and near perfect. Total tangerinedream. On to A.I.H. :arrow: