ONE NIGHT IN SPACE CD

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

I sold my pressing of it,it looked it tip top condition was had terrible sound quality :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
ant

Post by ant »

:D Can't see the attraction of downloading myself as I don't walk around the streets listening to music (I prefer to hear what else is going on around me) and I want the artwork etc that goes with the CD's. Downloading is a big no-no for me.

Love this new CD and have to say that the title track is a corker!! Love the brilliantly titled I Could Hear It When The Moon Collapsed On Broadway too but One Night In Space edges it.

Another classic from Mr Froese who, it has to be said, seems to be firing on all cylanders at the moment. Great Stuff.

:D
Biggus Dickus
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

ant wrote::D Can't see the attraction of downloading myself as I don't walk around the streets listening to music (I prefer to hear what else is going on around me) and I want the artwork etc that goes with the CD's. Downloading is a big no-no for me.

:D

I have to agree Ant,give me the CDs and covers everytime 8) but everyone to their own :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

ant wrote::D Can't see the attraction of downloading myself as I don't walk around the streets listening to music (I prefer to hear what else is going on around me) and I want the artwork etc that goes with the CD's. Downloading is a big no-no for me.
I'm not a big fan of downloading either, I like to have a nice silver disc with some artwork. However I did download the Orange Odyssey soundtrack because it was implied that it probably wouldn't be getting a CD release and I really liked the DVD. Pretty pleased that I did because it sounds just fantastic. If TD do more of this type of thing it will more than make up for the lack of the Tangerine Trees.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
I'm not a big fan of downloading either, I like to have a nice silver disc with some artwork. However I did download the Orange Odyssey soundtrack because it was implied that it probably wouldn't be getting a CD release and I really liked the DVD. Pretty pleased that I did because it sounds just fantastic. If TD do more of this type of thing it will more than make up for the lack of the Tangerine Trees.
I've said it before, but it's a shame that TD haven't used the same company that Goldfrapp used a year or so back. Basically they recorded the gig 'live' and then offered it within an hour or so on CDR at the venue. Obviously we're talking about a more 'rough and ready' product than TD usually release, but as a live 'official Bootleg' it was a really good idea and a nice memento of the gig....and a download could be available if you missed the gig, hint...hint!
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

It time get ready for pro-----order. :D

:!: :arrow:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
I've said it before, but it's a shame that TD haven't used the same company that Goldfrapp used a year or so back. Basically they recorded the gig 'live' and then offered it within an hour or so on CDR at the venue. Obviously we're talking about a more 'rough and ready' product than TD usually release, but as a live 'official Bootleg' it was a really good idea and a nice memento of the gig....and a download could be available if you missed the gig, hint...hint!
Yep that's a very good idea, although I'm quite happy to wait for a few months if the recording is going to be of the same quality as Orange Odyssey.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: I'm not a big fan of downloading either, I like to have a nice silver disc with some artwork. However I did download the Orange Odyssey soundtrack because it was implied that it probably wouldn't be getting a CD release and I really liked the DVD. Pretty pleased that I did because it sounds just fantastic. If TD do more of this type of thing it will more than make up for the lack of the Tangerine Trees.
Yep that's a very good idea, although I'm quite happy to wait for a few months if the recording is going to be of the same quality as Orange Odyssey.
well at least TD have moved into the whole download area, won't please everyone...but then again...etc etc ;)
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I like the idea of a download when it's not going to be available any other way.

I wonder legally what would happen if TD released for example their soundtrack archives to Fans free of charge making no profit, just as a thank you to it's fans when there is no other way of getting that music released
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
24db

Post by 24db »

alipaul wrote:I like the idea of a download when it's not going to be available any other way.

I wonder legally what would happen if TD released for example their soundtrack archives to Fans free of charge making no profit, just as a thank you to it's fans when there is no other way of getting that music released
Ah the Radiohead Option....which begs the question...how much would you pay for say 'the Keep: original and untouched'?

Or 'Sorcerer: the out-takes'
'Risky Business: rejected score'
etc etc

I think we might go a bit OTT if we did have access to it :)
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

24db wrote:
alipaul wrote:I like the idea of a download when it's not going to be available any other way.

Ah the Radiohead Option....which begs the question...how much would you pay for say 'the Keep: original and untouched'?

etc etc

I hate the thought if any money was made that studios etc may legally take a cut without putting any effort in that's why i thought a FOC option may be best that would be one in the eye for certain people who only think Td are in it for the Euros :? :?

Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Note: I’ll Cutting Short be looking forward on December. :D
I’ll Looking forward on CD-Single. :wink:

:!: :arrow:
JD

Post by JD »

alipaul wrote:
24db wrote:

etc etc

I hate the thought if any money was made that studios etc may legally take a cut without putting any effort in that's why i thought a FOC option may be best that would be one in the eye for certain people who only think Td are in it for the Euros :? :?
Aren't all bands in it for money ?? If they weren't they would do it for free ...when they could find the time around their office Jobs of course.
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

JD wrote:
alipaul wrote:
24db wrote: Ah the Radiohead Option....which begs the question...how much would you pay for say 'the Keep: original and untouched'?

etc etc

Aren't all bands in it for money ?? If they weren't they would do it for free ...when they could find the time around their office Jobs of course.
The Euro statement was made due to the comment of the person who posts with the fanclub of 1 himself i think you know who that is ?

JD

Post by JD »

alipaul wrote:
JD wrote:
alipaul wrote: I hate the thought if any money was made that studios etc may legally take a cut without putting any effort in that's why i thought a FOC option may be best that would be one in the eye for certain people who only think Td are in it for the Euros :? :?
The Euro statement was made due to the comment of the person who posts with the fanclub of 1 himself i think you know who that is ?
No sure, I was just thinking out loud :) I remember reading an article a while back by a researcher (I cant remember who) who claimed that one of the main reasons men strive for greatness in their chosen field is simply to attract girls, and remember Edgar said he used to play the guitar purely for ego reasons :)
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush