Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

* FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:01 pm 
Cheers Tim, over 2300 words, and I haven't made it to the fan meet yet. Just skip the boring parts!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:08 am 

Pertou wrote:
Cheers Tim, over 2300 words, and I haven't made it to the fan meet yet. Just skip the boring parts!

Something to look forward to, when I get back from my holiday Jacob!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:14 am 
Hobo wrote:
Pertou wrote:

Something to look forward to, when I get back from my holiday Jacob!

2600 words in Danish so far, and I've just entered Taunusstraße on my way to the pre-meet. I can't understand why Chris N. got the reputation as a bad tour guide, I'm much worse...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:29 am 

sparrow wrote:
Laserdisc Dream wrote:
Note : I’ll start planning too buy this CD (Single) for one night in single as early by next year on 2008.

:!: :?: :arrow:

They'll probably be sold out by then Pete.

Hey don’t you worry Sparrow.
Well Looking forward on second week of January 2008. :wink:

Note: Right after the New Year Party Hangover. :lol: :wink:

Set Released date on January 08, 2008 :wink:

:!: :arrow:

http://laserdiscdream.livejournal.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:06 pm 

A very good wee disc by EF. I've listened three times and both tracks are top notch. I love the unusual sequencing on track one. This and Bells of Accra are the two must have ep's. Classic TD IMO.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:14 pm 

sparrow wrote:
A very good wee disc by EF. I've listened three times and both tracks are top notch. I love the unusual sequencing on track one. This and Bells of Accra are the two must have ep's. Classic TD IMO.

Must agree John.............two very good releases 8) :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:43 pm 

It must be a good Music Single.

:!: :arrow:

http://laserdiscdream.livejournal.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:24 am 

Christmas came early this morning. A big parcel from Germany containing some CDs and a DVD. It also contained some sort of picture thing but someone had scribbled on it so I chucked it in the bin. :shock:

...only kidding.

Been looking forward to hearing One Night in Space for ages, after all the positive things you guys have been saying about it. As for the start sounding a little like Kr*ftw*rk, I have to say I thought you were yanking my chain but you're absolutely right. Mind you it's not long before it takes on a more Tangerine Dreaminess and, though I've only spun it a couple of times, it sounds great. It immediately brought back happy memories of Frankfurt and Berhnard cranking out the main riff on the guitar. Role on the DVD.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:29 am 

Chris Monk wrote:
Christmas came early this morning. A big parcel from Germany containing some CDs and a DVD. It also contained some sort of picture thing but someone had scribbled on it so I chucked it in the bin. :shock:

...only kidding.

Been looking forward to hearing One Night in Space for ages, after all the positive things you guys have been saying about it. As for the start sounding a little like Kr*ftw*rk, I have to say I thought you were yanking my chain but you're absolutely right. Mind you it's not long before it takes on a more Tangerine Dreaminess and, though I've only spun it a couple of times, it sounds great. It immediately brought back happy memories of Frankfurt and Berhnard cranking out the main riff on the guitar. Role on the DVD.

Post on a Sunday Chris !. Are the Royal mail making up for the days stood around burning oil cans ?

Its a great CD & DVD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:34 am 

timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

...only kidding.

Post on a Sunday Chris !. Are the Royal mail making up for the days stood around burning oil cans ?

Its a great CD & DVD

Post on a Sunday!!! heck no. It arrived yesterday but I wasn't home. My wife didn't think it important enough to phone me at work. Heretic. Burn her at the stake I say.

May be not.

She's got to make the Sunday lunch first.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:31 pm 

Glad you got your goodies Chris. ONIS is a stormer and has had several plays today. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:38 pm 

Hobo wrote:
Glad you got your goodies Chris. ONIS is a stormer and has had several plays today. :D

Mick, remind me, I'm not deluding myself, but there is some real magic on the title track?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:07 pm 

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:

Mick, remind me, I'm not deluding myself, but there is some real magic on the title track?

The 'Tron Wizard has placed a beguiling charm on it. No-one is immune!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:24 pm 

Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

...only kidding.

Its a great CD & DVD

Post on a Sunday!!! heck no. It arrived yesterday but I wasn't home. My wife didn't think it important enough to phone me at work. Heretic. Burn her at the stake I say.

May be not.

She's got to make the Sunday lunch first.

I going to burn mine as it becomes too cold and the goverment gives it's cold winter payments out......................................not good she's just come home ............................nice to see you love :oops:

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:25 pm 

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:

You're not wrong there guys.

I've spun it a few times already and am very pleased. Still can't get my head around how Edgar/TD keep doing this. We've had so much good music from them lately, surely it can't last.

TD's recent CDs are forming a long orderly queue in front of the CD player.

Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 9 of 13 [ 191 posts ] 

Jump to: