Orange Odyssey DVD

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

Some tracks are (for me) some of the best things TD have done in years
JD

Post by JD »

24db wrote:Some tracks are (for me) some of the best things TD have done in years
I think the new mixes of Dominion and Rare Bird are great ...or they would be without the added percussion. I'm hoping they make it to CD sans bongos !
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
hansx

Post by hansx »

JD wrote:
24db wrote:Some tracks are (for me) some of the best things TD have done in years
I think the new mixes of Dominion and Rare Bird are great ...or they would be without the added percussion. I'm hoping they make it to CD sans bongos !
Have to do that yourself I guess.
It is a very good dvd again. Listened to it three times. Mostly without the tv on. So, have to do that again, but now with it on. Think it is something for this afternoon, the wife is out and football on the screen. :wink:
TangFanIRL

Orange Odyssey zoom-o-graphic

Post by TangFanIRL »

If, like me, you were wondering where you saw the image featured in Edgar's free 'zoom-o' that accompanied online orders of Orange Odyssey - look no further than the back of Orange Light Years!

;-)

Conrad