Orange Odyssey DVD

billythefish
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by billythefish »

My packet arrived on Wednesday morning complete with a 'Spirit of the Centuries' ZOG, number 85.

Strange that others don't have them yet as Brixton's sorting office was one of the more militant during the strike...
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I'm always kept waiting for post... :cry: It's bloody frustrating having to wait in all morning and just get piles of Junk mail :twisted:
timer

Post by timer »

billythefish wrote:My packet arrived on Wednesday morning complete with a 'Spirit of the Centuries' ZOG, number 85.

Strange that others don't have them yet as Brixton's sorting office was one of the more militant during the strike...
Lucky Man Stephen !

Were still waiting for ours, Im hoping this doesn't top the record previously set by the Ticket agency we used for Frankfurt tickets ! :shock:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:
billythefish wrote:My packet arrived on Wednesday morning complete with a 'Spirit of the Centuries' ZOG, number 85.

Lucky Man Stephen !

Were still waiting for ours, Im hoping this doesn't top the record previously set by the Ticket agency we used for Frankfurt tickets ! :shock:
If it's any concellation I haven't seen mine yet either Tim.
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:

Lucky Man Stephen !

Cheers Chris - im getting more irritated by the day !

Id like to PM you about a post you put up last night (CDR!!!).
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote: Lucky Man Stephen !

Cheers Tim. I'm intrigued. You can PM me on Big Moogs forum where I've cleverly disguised my identity as chrismonk..... I've got to think to a better 'handle'.
ant

Post by ant »

:cry: was getting worried because my pack of goodies had still not arrived as of yesterday (19th Oct) but I see I am not the only one!! Is this due to our wonderful Royal Mail or is it due to them not getting shipped on the 8th as stated?? EB perhaps you can shed some light on this. When I return to work on Monday if it is not there waiting for me in the morning I will have to contact Eastgate to see if it has indeed shipped and if so when etc.

Eastgate - could you not send a e-mail to people telling them that you have shipped the goods and also quote a delivery number - as many other mail order sites do??

Am not a happy bunny!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Biggus Dickus
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: If it's any concellation I haven't seen mine yet either Tim.

Cheers Tim. I'm intrigued. You can PM me on Big Moogs forum where I've cleverly disguised my identity as chrismonk..... I've got to think to a better 'handle'.
Took me ages to find you encripted name on BM forum !!! :lol:

PM sent.
timer

Post by timer »

DVD and other goodies turned up this morning - a TD weekend it shall be ! :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:DVD and other goodies turned up this morning - a TD weekend it shall be ! :)
Still nothing here but im glad you got your goodies mate.........give us your thoughts when you get the chance :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:DVD and other goodies turned up this morning - a TD weekend it shall be ! :)
Still nothing here but im glad you got your goodies mate.........give us your thoughts when you get the chance :wink:
Will do
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Great News............The goodies have arrived at Gary's Boudoir,so i should get mine by Tuesday 8) :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

The Orange DVD is very enjoyble...watched it a few times over the past two weeks......excellent......

looking forward to the Frankfurt DVD
...The wise.....are silent.....
nightmare strand

Post by nightmare strand »

Ordered from Eastgate for the first time and have to say was hugely impressed. Ordered all the newest releases including the DVD and got them delivered by 16th despite the Post Office's attempts to spoil the party. I was very, very lucky on this occasion.

The power of Edgar's hands can't be underestimated. I'd had a wretched few days at work, but it all pailed into insignificance once the Eastgate package was unsealed to reveal signed zoom-o-graphic print no.95. Design is an integral part of my daily grind so the artwork also appealed greatly on an aesthetic level. It's those little touches that make Edgar more than just a supremely gifted musician and artist. He's the sort of bloke that justifies the fan's faith in him time & time again.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Left for work early this morning before postie had arrived. I'm currently on a 24 hour shift so won't know if it's arrived till tomorrow by which time I'll be too tired to watch it.

PS The 24 hour shift is entirely my fault. Two rotas coincided and I had know where to swap either one to. :roll: