Orange Odyssey DVD

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by timer »

prophetfive wrote::D :D E-mailed them earlier Tim. Awaiting a response. Good to meet up with You and Carmen at the weekend. I wish we were all still in Frankfurt. Great pics on your site too. Will come back to you re some copies. mate. :D :D :wink: :arrow:
No problem Ron, probably easier just to take what you want.
was great to meet you both as well, and yes we wish we could do it all again this weekend.
ant

Post by ant »

:( Still no sign of my little pack of goodies - bl**dy Royal Mail. Should sack the lot of them!! was hoping to get them by today so I had them for the weekend but no luck and the b*****ds are going on strike again on Monday. Not a happy bunny at all. It is wrong that RM have the monopoly as they do!! Oh well, I just hope it's not too much longer to wait.
:)
Biggus Dickus
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

I'm in Germany, have ordered the new DVD and EP on the day TD announced them, and also haven't got my pack so far.

So be kind to your Royal Mail postmen ...
ant

Post by ant »

:D If he delivers it today he may well get a hug!! :wink: :wink:
Biggus Dickus
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Dont know if our package has arrived yet,have not heard off Gary who ordered them :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

He's probably eloped with I & L !. :lol:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

timer wrote:
prophetfive wrote::( :( I ordered a Zoom O on the 11th September and it ain't arrived yet. I'm a WORRIED man :( :(

I had two ordered for my birthday back in Feb - they arrived within two weeks of ordering - get onto Eastgate Ron.
:D :D Good news, Tim. Heard back from Eastgate, and, the problem was a lack of Edgar to sign the artwork. He's been tied up (in Vienna?) doing the prep. for Frankfurt. They've posted it today. Hope we don't get a postal strike next week :roll: :roll: :wink: :arrow:
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Michael66 wrote:I'm in Germany, have ordered the new DVD and EP on the day TD announced them, and also haven't got my pack so far.
Update: Got the goodies today, incl. signed Zoom-o-Graphic! :) ... so the packs are definitely on their way.
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Michael66 wrote:
Michael66 wrote:I'm in Germany, have ordered the new DVD and EP on the day TD announced them, and also haven't got my pack so far.
Update: Got the goodies today, incl. signed Zoom-o-Graphic! :) ... so the packs are definitely on their way.
I am so looking forward to getting my TD goodies. Which Zoom.... did you get?
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
timer

Post by timer »

prophetfive wrote:
timer wrote:
prophetfive wrote::( :( I ordered a Zoom O on the 11th September and it ain't arrived yet. I'm a WORRIED man :( :(

I had two ordered for my birthday back in Feb - they arrived within two weeks of ordering - get onto Eastgate Ron.
:D :D Good news, Tim. Heard back from Eastgate, and, the problem was a lack of Edgar to sign the artwork. He's been tied up (in Vienna?) doing the prep. for Frankfurt. They've posted it today. Hope we don't get a postal strike next week :roll: :roll: :wink: :arrow:
Great stuff Ron, take it from me you won't be dissapointed, the Zoom o graphics are amazing to look at and the shop pictures do not do them justice.
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Desert_Voyager wrote:I am so looking forward to getting my TD goodies. Which Zoom.... did you get?
This one: https://www.ssl-id.de/edgarfroese.de/sh ... p?p=699c1d
It came in an A5 transparent sheet protector and looks really good! :-)
timer

Post by timer »

Michael66 wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:I am so looking forward to getting my TD goodies. Which Zoom.... did you get?
Looks good.
I hope they vary the pictures over the one's being given away.
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Just watched the DVD for the first time ... I think it's excellent! That version of Stratosfear is absolutely wild and a must see ... lots of guitar action during the 2nd half of the DVD ... Lady Monk and Bells of Accra even better than the EP versions - especially Bells Of Accra gets presented in a kind of colourful, improvisational (!) style. Camera work could be a little less restless next time, but that's a minor quibble.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

It sounds like a good concert video. :wink:
I'll wait for come's out on Blu-ray Disc. :lol:

:arrow:
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

timer wrote:
Michael66 wrote:
Looks good.
I hope they vary the pictures over the one's being given away.
I don't mind either way but I hope I get that one aswell as it is one is one of my favourites.
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”