Orange Odyssey DVD

Hyperboreauk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Should Be Colin went First Class today.
batman

Post by batman »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:Finally got it today :) screen grabs online soon
Im hoping mine is here by tomorrow............im becoming very impatient :roll: :arrow:
me....i wait..... :(
-IN THE SPACE AND STILL FARTHER-
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Royal Mail still seems to be totally t*ts up. :evil: :evil: :wink: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hyperboreauk wrote:Should Be Colin went First Class today.
Thanks mate,i appreciate it :D 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

Best of luck Colin

the quality looks pretty good (Un-colour corrected or sharpened screen grab):

epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:Best of luck Colin

Thanks mate.........just wish i could have been at this one so this is the next best thing :D ..lets hope the Frankfurt DVD will not be to long on its way either :idea: :wink:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Spooky.
I did some screen grabs from the DVD today for some wallpaper for my PC at work. The first image I took was this one exactly.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:

Spooky.
I did some screen grabs from the DVD today for some wallpaper for my PC at work. The first image I took was this one exactly.
spooky :D
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Of all the TD dvd's this one is my favourite. Not too long..no stupid effects. I also adore the selection of songs. 'Living in a Fountain Pen' from Tyranny of Beauty has always been one of my faves so I was well pleased it's on here. I love the lasers too. BB and GG do a great job on guitar and dare I say it they actually look as though theyre playing the music. :wink: One to treasure . :D
24db

Post by 24db »

Overall the DVD is really good, for me the stand out tracks are Rare Bird, Dominion, Stratosfear and (shock-horror) the new funky version of Purple Haze (one in the eye for the grizzlies ;))
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:Overall the DVD is really good, for me the stand out tracks are Rare Bird, Dominion, Stratosfear and (shock-horror) the new funky version of Purple Haze (one in the eye for the grizzlies ;))
Still not *7%%$£&* here :x :evil: :cry: effing post :roll:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:Overall the DVD is really good, for me the stand out tracks are Rare Bird, Dominion, Stratosfear and (shock-horror) the new funky version of Purple Haze (one in the eye for the grizzlies ;))
It's still buggered up mate, I got something from Amazon 4 days late...and the post is meant to be ok now!
ant

Post by ant »

:D Enjoyable DVD and good to see the lasers. Favourite tracks are Dominion and a cracking Statosfear. Not my favourite DVD so far but definitely worth having, as is any TD live footage. From a concert point of view, but not picture quality unfortunately (all though by no means awful), the 2005 Shepherd's Bush gig is still my favourite release so far. Just my opinion of course and many may not agree with me. 115mins is not bad but I like the 2hr 40min concerts more. I have a feeling the next one will be even shorter but really I don't care 'cause I am just glad to have anything in the way of Live TD on DVD.

When's the next DVD release date??

:D :D
Biggus Dickus
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
It's still buggered up mate, I got something from Amazon 4 days late...and the post is meant to be ok now!
Well at least those lovely people at Eastgate sent my "Td T/shirt" which i left behind in Frankfurt.......really cant fault that gesture :D I got my other CDs to in good time 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Still not *7%%$£&* here :x :evil: :cry: effing post :roll:
Well at least those lovely people at Eastgate sent my "Td T/shirt" which i left behind in Frankfurt.......really cant fault that gesture :D I got my other CDs to in good time 8)
that's good mate, glad you got on to them Colin