Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject: Tempodrom DVD
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Although i have not recieved my copy yet :( what a glorious sound "Mothers of Rain" is on the video Jukebox :P im very much looking forward to the DVDs arrival. 8)

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tempodrom DVD
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
epsilon75 wrote:
Although i have not recieved my copy yet :( what a glorious sound "Mothers of Rain" is on the video Jukebox :P im very much looking forward to the DVDs arrival. 8)


I'd be very surprised if you don't like the DVD mate, both the sound and picture are excellent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tempodrom DVD
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:14 pm
Posts: 3977
Location: At The Border Of The Marsh
epsilon75 wrote:
Although i have not recieved my copy yet :( what a glorious sound "Mothers of Rain" is on the video Jukebox :P im very much looking forward to the DVDs arrival. 8)


What is this video jukebox?

_________________
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tempodrom DVD
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Although i have not recieved my copy yet :( what a glorious sound "Mothers of Rain" is on the video Jukebox :P im very much looking forward to the DVDs arrival. 8)


I'd be very surprised if you don't like the DVD mate, both the sound and picture are excellent



Im gutted it did not arrive for Christmas................but i suppose good things come to those that wait :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tempodrom DVD
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Although i have not recieved my copy yet :( what a glorious sound "Mothers of Rain" is on the video Jukebox :P im very much looking forward to the DVDs arrival. 8)


I'd be very surprised if you don't like the DVD mate, both the sound and picture are excellent



Im gutted it did not arrive for Christmas................but i suppose good things come to those that wait :wink:


Honestly mate, you'll love it, fingers crossed you'll get it within the next week


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tempodrom DVD
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:23 am
Posts: 273
Location: Planet Earth
Hobo wrote:
What is this video jukebox?


It should reside directly under the "Forum" navibar link & to the left of the heading of the section you're browsing.

[edit] You can also access all of its contents in the Multimedia section.


Last edited by Tropylium on Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Tempodome DVD
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:06 am
Posts: 1062
Location: Westren Australia:Rockingham 6168
Hi all great DVD very well constructed..It is a delight to relive a great evening we shared with Edgar,Thorsten,Jerome,Iris & Linda....Both Gerald & Bernhard the newly performed voilin/guitarist played. My favourite tracks are Song of the Whale II, L.A.Streethawk, Warsaw in the Sun...But not forgetting other greats TD performed that night . The Complete effects used on this DVD are brillant in that some of the back visuals are highlighted over the main concert but @ the right timing & not taken from the performance itself.

Its certainly a long awaited DVD but well worth the wait :!:

I never tire of viewing it have watched it a few times now ....Oh by the way its ..wait for it in 5.1 surround sound...Lots of you will be delighted with this .
Geoff 8) :D :wink:

_________________
http://www.downloadplatform.com/electrocelt/
www.myspace.com/ricochet1975 Also

ElectroCelt@myspace.com
http://indielite.com/ElectroCelt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:03 am 
I too cannot wait for my copy to arrive. I was trying to get to the gig but work commitments stopped me :(

Really pleased to see that the Burg Niddegen Inferno gig has at long last been transferred to DVD. The night was superb, and in a superb setting too. Looks as if I'll have to set up my 5.1 system again.

Happy Christmas to all!!

DG :D


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tempodome DVD
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:45 pm 
Taximan431 wrote:

I never tire of viewing it have watched it a few times now ....Oh by the way its ..wait for it in 5.1 surround sound...Lots of you will be delighted with this .
Geoff 8) :D :wink:


That's it.... I'm buying a 5.1 outfit tomorrow....... :D


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tempodome DVD
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Echosnare wrote:
Taximan431 wrote:

I never tire of viewing it have watched it a few times now ....Oh by the way its ..wait for it in 5.1 surround sound...Lots of you will be delighted with this .
Geoff 8) :D :wink:


That's it.... I'm buying a 5.1 outfit tomorrow....... :D



The suspense is killing me slowly :x i hope those lot at post office got it here on Wednesday morning :roll:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tempodome DVD
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:45 pm
Posts: 660
Location: france (west)
epsilon75 wrote:
Echosnare wrote:
Taximan431 wrote:

I never tire of viewing it have watched it a few times now ....Oh by the way its ..wait for it in 5.1 surround sound...Lots of you will be delighted with this .
Geoff 8) :D :wink:


That's it.... I'm buying a 5.1 outfit tomorrow....... :D



The suspense is killing me slowly :x i hope those lot at post office got it here on Wednesday morning :roll:


We can see you (and the others hardfans) often in this dvd

_________________
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tempodome DVD
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
la sagesse du destin wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Echosnare wrote:
Taximan431 wrote:

I never tire of viewing it have watched it a few times now ....Oh by the way its ..wait for it in 5.1 surround sound...Lots of you will be delighted with this .
Geoff 8) :D :wink:


That's it.... I'm buying a 5.1 outfit tomorrow....... :D



The suspense is killing me slowly :x i hope those lot at post office got it here on Wednesday morning :roll:


We can see you (and the others hardfans) often in this dvd


Must have frightened the camera man to death :shock: :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tempodome DVD
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
epsilon75 wrote:
la sagesse du destin wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Echosnare wrote:
Taximan431 wrote:

I never tire of viewing it have watched it a few times now ....Oh by the way its ..wait for it in 5.1 surround sound...Lots of you will be delighted with this .
Geoff 8) :D :wink:


That's it.... I'm buying a 5.1 outfit tomorrow....... :D



The suspense is killing me slowly :x i hope those lot at post office got it here on Wednesday morning :roll:


We can see you (and the others hardfans) often in this dvd


Must have frightened the camera man to death :shock: :wink:


it's those digital cameras, they pick up all the details ;)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tempodome DVD
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
la sagesse du destin wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Echosnare wrote:
Taximan431 wrote:

I never tire of viewing it have watched it a few times now ....Oh by the way its ..wait for it in 5.1 surround sound...Lots of you will be delighted with this .
Geoff 8) :D :wink:


That's it.... I'm buying a 5.1 outfit tomorrow....... :D



The suspense is killing me slowly :x i hope those lot at post office got it here on Wednesday morning :roll:


We can see you (and the others hardfans) often in this dvd


Must have frightened the camera man to death :shock: :wink:


it's those digital cameras, they pick up all the details ;)



Lines,patches Etc Etc Etc :shock:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tempodome DVD
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:49 am 
epsilon75 wrote:

Must have frightened the camera man to death :shock: :wink:


Well you've frightened Edgar on plenty occasions!!


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next
Page 1 of 22 [ 327 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage