Tempodrom DVD

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Tempodome DVD

Post by epsilon75 »

Echosnare wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Must have frightened the camera man to death :shock: :wink:
Well you've frightened Edgar on plenty occasions!!

Me :shock: no chance.................i just want to give him a kiss :?
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Taximan431

Tempodome DVD

Post by Taximan431 »

Coiln you look well on DVD you are now imortal ....HMM!! now to get you on one of those Dante ones.... :!:

Geoff :D :) 8) :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Taximan431 wrote:Coiln you look well on DVD you are now imortal ....HMM!! now to get you on one of those Dante ones.... :!:

That would have to be the Purgatorio show from the RFH gig in 2004,but i dont think we will see that on DVD :wink: ... I would have liked to gone to the Inferno and Paradiso shows,but it was the fear of flying that held me back :cry:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
Taximan431 wrote:Coiln you look well on DVD you are now imortal ....HMM!! now to get you on one of those Dante ones.... :!:

That would have to be the Purgatorio show from the RFH gig in 2004,but i dont think we will see that on DVD :wink: ... I would have liked to gone to the Inferno and Paradiso shows,but it was the fear of flying that held me back :cry:
Chances are you'll be in the SBE 2005 DVD, if and when we get it Colin
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

epsilon75 wrote:

As far as I remember the RFH show was filimed as the same guy that filmed the other gigs was also present with cameras so good chance mate

:!: :D :( :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Taximan431 wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

As far as I remember the RFH show was filimed as the same guy that filmed the other gigs was also present with cameras so good chance mate

:!: :D :( :)

I keep my fingers crossed for that Geoff,with all the present TD DVD activity you never know. :wink:
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

I loocked at this evening the end of the tempodrom dvd .It 's so great :D .But I realize there is not "ride on the ray" with edgar on guitar :roll: .Which others tittles are missing? (backstreet hero ?)
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
24db

Post by 24db »

la sagesse du destin wrote:I loocked at this evening the end of the tempodrom dvd .It 's so great :D .But I realize there is not "ride on the ray" with edgar on guitar :roll: .Which others tittles are missing? (backstreet hero ?)
just those two tracks I think
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Hope TD release Ride on the Ray on another DVD or multimedia cd, some other time.
Last edited by Desert_Voyager on Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Yes,both the tracks which contain the EF and JF guitar solo,s are missing.

EF BB and GW played some tremendous guitar on ROTR and i still cant believe it was ommited, there's a small excerpt of EFs solo on youtube :wink: ................i think i may know why Jerome's solo on BH was ommited but that takes nothing away from the excellent very lively track.
Im just hoping my postlady is a little kinder tomorrow and the TD items drop through the letter box,i cant wait to see this show again.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

I am an unhappy man. I have the Tempodrom DVD in my possession and am unable to play it! :cry:

I have tried it in our DVD player and there is no sound (this does not appear to be the fault of the disc, as there is no longer any sound, regardless of the disc used).

I then resorted to using the DVD player in the laptop. No sound using Real Player or Windows Media player. (The laptop speakers are working fine).

I am now going to sulk and throw things around the house!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
timer

Post by timer »

Major Monk on this morning - postie must have felt my eyes burning through the back of his head as he walked towards the door! Alas still no German post! Not another day to wait!.

Im emigrating to Germany so I can personally collect all new items as they are released.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

The Td goodies have arrived,just having a look at the Tempodrom DVD and had to change my pants through all the excitement............from the small bit i have watched the sound and picture quality looks awesome. :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:I am an unhappy man. I have the Tempodrom DVD in my possession and am unable to play it! :cry:

I have tried it in our DVD player and there is no sound (this does not appear to be the fault of the disc, as there is no longer any sound, regardless of the disc used).

I then resorted to using the DVD player in the laptop. No sound using Real Player or Windows Media player. (The laptop speakers are working fine).

Keep trying Mick,im sure there is a solution to this :wink:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:I am an unhappy man. I have the Tempodrom DVD in my possession and am unable to play it! :cry:

Keep trying Mick,im sure there is a solution to this :wink:
It wouldn't have been quite so bad, but we have been without a telephone for three weeks and only sporadic internet connection. I only managed to resolve this yesterday and now something else goes wrong!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese