Tempodrom DVD

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by timer »

Think I'll go for the coverted title of 'Last to get the TD package for Xmas!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

The quality of this DVD is awesome,fantastic sound and visual quality with a verygood track selection on the evening..............im still watching it. :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

After nearly three hours of long awaited TD on DVD the highlights for me were the superb "Stratosfear 95" with Gerald Gradwohl excellent on guitar a really rockin version here which led into the sublime "Mother's of Rain" and equally sublime "Song of the Whale".......totally wonderful and emotional music especially MOR which i had do dry the eyes after.......
Superb again to listening to the exceptional "No Man's Land" which was very unexpected as was the all to short but glorius "The Journey" from Sorcerer.
They ended the night with a bang with the raucous and rocking "House of the rising sun" with excellent guitar work from Bernhard and Gerald..

Lots of very familiar faces along the way in the audience including "Conrad Gibbons,Geoffrey Keogh,David Fox,Rosie Gibbons,Alan Miller,Heiko Neumann,Gary Jenkins and yours truly amongst others.

I did notice one other thing that happened at the concert :? while the band were playing "La Liberation" Thorsten seems to be looking directly at me and although im not a lip reader seems to say "Oh my God'not that bloke" :shock: a few seconds later the camera moves to Jerome who looks across to Thorsten and gives the "Cut Throat" sign :o .

It would be very interesting to really know what they were on about,but probably its my paranoia setting in :oops: mind you,maybe Thorsten remembered me from up front at the SBE :P

My only gripe here is the omission of "Ride on the Ray" and "Backstreet Hero" which were highlights of the evening,i did get right down to the barriers to take photos of EF and JF here doing their respective solos,maybe i was the cause of the omission with my fat arse in the way :shock:

Really speaking i should have no gripe,it is a tremendous DVD of high quality sound and vision and something im sure we have all waited for for a long time,i for one wont forget this night in a hurry..........it was an honour to be there amongst the TD elite...............and id lost the plot after the first few tracks,my emotions were running very high.

Well done to TD on this release,congratulations are in order and i hope im lucky enough to be around to be part of another special evening like this.

Thank you

p/s Does anyone know who Thorsten and Jerome were talking about :?:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by epsilon75 on Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:After nearly three hours of long awaited TD on DVD the highlights for me were the superb "Stratosfear 95" with Gerald Gradwohl excellent on guitar a really rockin version here which led into the sublime "Mother's of Rain" and equally sublime "Song of the Whale".......totally wonderful and emotional music especially MOR which i had do dry the eyes after.......
Superb again to listening to the exceptional "No Man's Land" which was very unexpected as was the all to short but glorius "The Journey" from Sorcerer.
They ended the night with a bang with the raucous and rocking "House of the rising sun" with excellent guitar work from Bernhard and Gerald..

Lots of very familiar faces along the way in the audience including "Conrad Gibbons,Geoffrey Keogh,David Fox,Rosie Gibbons,Alan Miller,Heiko Neumann and yours truly amongst others.

I did notice one other thing that happened at the concert :? while the band were playing "La Liberation" Thorsten seems to be looking directly at me and although im not a lip reader seems to say "Oh my God'not that bloke" :shock: a few seconds later the camera moves to Jerome who looks across to Thorsten and gives the "Cut Throat" sign :o .

It would be very interesting to really know what they were on about,but probably its my paranoia setting in :oops: mind you,maybe Thorsten remembered me from up front at the SBE :P

My only gripe here is the omission of "Ride on the Ray" and "Backstreet Hero" which were highlights of the evening,i did get right down to the barriers to take photos of EF and JF here doing their respective solos,maybe i was the cause of the omission with my fat arse in the way :shock:

Really speaking i should have no gripe,it is a tremendous DVD of high quality sound and vision and something im sure we have all waited for for a long time,i for one wont forget this night in a hurry..........it was an honour to be there amongst the TD elite...............and id lost the plot after the first few tracks,my emotions were running very high.

Well done to TD on this release,congratulations are in order and i hope im lucky enough to be around to be part of another special evening like this.

Thank you

your chewing gum was getting a serious pounding mate
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I got through about three packets of "Extra" throughout the gig........it usually stops me talking to much :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

And i forgot.....................Linda is a tremendous asset on the sax and flute, and i thoroughly enjoy her playing and her Leathers :wink:

Iris must stop swinging those hips,did you notice how many gents were nipping off to the loo throughout the concert :shock: :shock: :shock:
:lol: :lol: :wink:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

No post this morning.. :oops:
timer

Post by timer »

B****r ! looks like I might not win the 'last to get the TD xmas package after all!.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:After nearly three hours of long awaited TD on DVD the highlights for me were the superb "Stratosfear 95" with Gerald Gradwohl excellent on guitar a really rockin version here which led into the sublime "Mother's of Rain" and equally sublime "Song of the Whale".......totally wonderful and emotional music especially MOR which i had do dry the eyes after.......

Lots of very familiar faces along the way in the audience including "Conrad Gibbons,Geoffrey Keogh,David Fox,Rosie Gibbons,Alan Miller,Heiko Neumann,Gary Jenkins and yours truly amongst others.

Thank you

Btw I wouldn't go by what Thorsten mouths...later in the video he's mouthing the words..."loved by the Sun"...during that track.
Jerome's hand signal, is more like 'I can't hear'
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I did see Thorsten singing "Loved by the sun" and i knew you would have a peep at "La Liberation" :wink: but perhaps it just me being paranoid :oops: as Thorsten was very polite to me afterwards and posed for a photo whilst enquiring what i thought of the performance :o and i had a very nice personal answer to a question from Jerome in early November....................perhaps im losing it in my old age :roll: :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:I did see Thorsten singing "Loved by the sun" and i knew you would have a peep at "La Liberation" :wink: but perhaps it just me being paranoid :oops: as Thorsten was very polite to me afterwards and posed for a photo whilst enquiring what i thought of the performance :o and i had a very nice personal answer to a question from Jerome in early November....................perhaps im losing it in my old age :roll: :wink:
Thorsten was probably 'aving a gander during La Liberation as he wrote it?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I did see Thorsten singing "Loved by the sun" and i knew you would have a peep at "La Liberation" :wink: but perhaps it just me being paranoid :oops: as Thorsten was very polite to me afterwards and posed for a photo whilst enquiring what i thought of the performance :o and i had a very nice personal answer to a question from Jerome in early November....................perhaps im losing it in my old age :roll: :wink:
Thorsten was probably 'aving a gander during La Liberation as he wrote it?

NO COMMENT!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Got my copy on Christmas Day but wasn't allowed to play it until Boxing Day. You can imagine the frustration.

When I did finally get to watch it I wasn't feeling too good, the boys had obviously brought a cold home from school, so I had to watch the DVD from my bed. I have to say that my mood improved by 100% as the DVD started, the picture quality and sound are just superb. I particularly like the new track that's at the start of the DVD and the guitar solos are awesome.

A good quality live TD DVD has been a long time coming but it has been well worth the wait.
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Mine arrived this morning just as I was going to work,I have managed to play the first three tracks of the concert superb quality.It brings back great memories, good to see some well known front row faces :)
Laserdiscdream

Post by Laserdiscdream »

Sorry Guy’s Looks like I Won’t too Be Unable too get a Copy too buy the Tempodrom DVD.
I Push back too Mouth Tell "April" I’m Very Sorry & Thanks for the Review the Tempodrom DVD.

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢

http://aki.endless-run.org/index.php