Tempodrom DVD

Hobo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
Froesesque wrote:Why in gods name has 'Force majeure' been entitled 'Encore' and the track 'Charley the Kid' is a totally different track from the Firestarter soundtrack?

Otherwise I love this DVD, I want to marry it and father it's babies and take it to the prom!!

:D :D :D

How can you mount a DVD :? :oops:
In a presentation frame?
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
timer

Post by timer »

I have a real problem with this DVD - I watched it twice since Xmas, and since then it has done the rounds at work problem being nobody wants to give it back! but on the other hand they don't want to buy it themselves!.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

timer wrote:I have a real problem with this DVD - I watched it twice since Xmas, and since then it has done the rounds at work problem being nobody wants to give it back! but on the other hand they don't want to buy it themselves!.
You are way too trusting Tim. This baby does not leave my sight!
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

Starting to think that I'm a bit psychic. A few years ago I dreamt that I would own this really brilliant TD DVD. And, a few years later the dream was realised!!!!

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
Last edited by Froesesque on Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Froesesque wrote:Starting to think that I'm a bit psychic. A few years ago I dreamt that I would own this really brilliant TD DVD. And, alas, the dream was realised!!!!

Why "alas"?
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

Hobo wrote:
Froesesque wrote:Starting to think that I'm a bit psychic. A few years ago I dreamt that I would own this really brilliant TD DVD. And, alas, the dream was realised!!!!

Why "alas"?
God knows why I put that, I've changed it now!!!

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
ant

Post by ant »

:D A terrific DVD I agree (I've watched it about six times now) but I am still eagerly awaiting the SBE one as I am sure that will be even better (IMHO). Can anyone tell me why on the Tempodrome DVD the guitar solos by Edgar and Jerome are missing (were they that bad??), especially when they include a picture of them performing them on the inner booklet?
I have always loved Edgar's guitar solo's and having not attended this concert I feel I may be missing out on something special here.

Anyway, carry on dreaming! :D
Biggus Dickus
24db

Post by 24db »

ant wrote::D A terrific DVD I agree (I've watched it about six times now) but I am still eagerly awaiting the SBE one as I am sure that will be even better (IMHO). Can anyone tell me why on the Tempodrome DVD the guitar solos by Edgar and Jerome are missing (were they that bad??), especially when they include a picture of them performing them on the inner booklet?
I have always loved Edgar's guitar solo's and having not attended this concert I feel I may be missing out on something special here.

the guitar spots were excellent, have a look on youtube and checkout Colins edited clip of the entire concert.

It's possible that TD had to edit a few minutes out of the DVD due to quality issues (ie the bit rate of the DVD....there's a couple of parts, especially during Streethawk where the DVD suffers due to pixelation and blocking). But nobody knows for sure.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

ant wrote::D A terrific DVD I agree (I've watched it about six times now) but I am still eagerly awaiting the SBE one as I am sure that will be even better (IMHO). Can anyone tell me why on the Tempodrome DVD the guitar solos by Edgar and Jerome are missing (were they that bad??), especially when they include a picture of them performing them on the inner booklet?

Still beats me as to why they were excluding,EFs solo on "Ride on the Ray" was superb as he was joined by Gerald and Bernhard in a three guitar attack,Jeromes was also great on "Backstreet Hero" apart from one visible fluffed note :wink: There is a short excerpt of EFS solo here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y3yOJdr57o
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:I have a real problem with this DVD - I watched it twice since Xmas, and since then it has done the rounds at work problem being nobody wants to give it back! but on the other hand they don't want to buy it themselves!.
Cheapskates!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Why dont you hire it at £2 a time Tim,you can buy some more TD goodies with the funds :shock: :wink:
ant

Post by ant »

:D 24db you could be right about the quality issues but surely they could have released it on 2 discs instead of 1 dual layered disc? Anyway they didn't so not much we can do - 'tis a shame though. How about bringing those sections out as a special DVD with some commentary by Edgar and Jerome about the gig and why they were not included in the original concert release. That would certainly make a collector's item!! I live in hopes.

Dream On
Biggus Dickus
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:Why dont you hire it at £2 a time Tim,you can buy some more TD goodies with the funds :shock: :wink:
You want to try getting £1 out of the guys in the office for the tea club each week! let alone ask for £2!.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Why dont you hire it at £2 a time Tim,you can buy some more TD goodies with the funds :shock: :wink:
You want to try getting £1 out of the guys in the office for the tea club each week! let alone ask for £2!.

Yes i get your drift,its like trying to get blood out of a stone :roll:
24db

Post by 24db »

there's a 'shock-horror' positive review of the Tempodrom DVD over on smd's website, Graham G must be mellowing out ;)