Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
Four in two hands mate ! :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
timer wrote:
Four in two hands mate ! :oops:


Id say you were smack in the middle of both :shock: :o :arrow: :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
All I'll say is two very tidy ladies, and spot on for giving up their time to come and see us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
timer wrote:
All I'll say is two very tidy ladies, and spot on for giving up their time to come and see us.


And i very much agree with you Tim,it was a gesture hugely appreciated by all......... 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:
All I'll say is two very tidy ladies, and spot on for giving up their time to come and see us.


And i very much agree with you Tim,it was a gesture hugely appreciated by all......... 8)


Anyway what did you hold onto for your turn ? :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:13 pm 
JD wrote:
Jesus that was painful :shock:


:lol: ...yes


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:
All I'll say is two very tidy ladies, and spot on for giving up their time to come and see us.


And i very much agree with you Tim,it was a gesture hugely appreciated by all......... 8)


Anyway what did you hold onto for your turn ? :shock:


Look at my eyes Tim................a hand with long nails appeared from somewhere :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:58 am
Posts: 17
Location: palencia - spain
what a shame to go through - i mean the visioning of this clip.
you can see anything in the web these days & as you can notice not all is good !!!! :evil: :x :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:17 am
Posts: 1638
Location: Somerset
luigi wrote:
what a shame to go through - i mean the visioning of this clip.
you can see anything in the web these days & as you can notice not all is good !!!! :evil: :x :shock:


It's by far the most repulsive cover version that I've ever seen of any music.

:( :arrow:

_________________
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage