paradiso & purgatorio dvd's - WHEN?

alipaul
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by alipaul »

timer wrote:
alipaul wrote:
timer wrote: Bet you felt a right T*T ! :shock: :lol:
Not as much as they did !!!!, actually their daughter was quite fit i could have done if my arms were longer :wink:
Probably season ticket holders, bet they got a right shock with the state of some of us on ere ! :lol:
I did here them say OOH! Bloody Hell when you walked in :shock: :wink:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
timer

Post by timer »

:shock:

Really that wouldnt surprise me !.

I was once refushed glue in a diy store, and I was well into my twenties ! :oops:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I once got mistaken for an Airfix Pilot :shock:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
timer

Post by timer »

alipaul wrote:I once got mistaken for an Airfix Pilot :shock:
:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Chris Monk wrote:
billythefish wrote:My expectations at the RFH gig were low, having completely failed to get into Inferno. However, I still went along, especially as the venue is so much nicer than SBE / Asstoria, and there was a mighty fine fan meet-up before to boot.

I sat in the centre of the balcony and was completely unaware of any heckling or booing from up there (it must have been from the main auditorium below me). As Andy said, there was some misleading advertising, and also a number of the audience were there for the film rather than the music and would have waited a long time before seeing it.

I was blown away by the music most of the time, but admit there were a minority of passages that left my mind wandering. However, these were also a great opportunity to catch my breath after the fantastic sequenced passages. My neighbours all seemed to thoroughly enjoy themselves and applauded heartily at the end.

I was aware of a fair amount of movement around the hall as people went, but also came. In fact, the concert was massively long, and even I had to exit and re-enter in order to answer a call from nature (five pints in the pub before didn't help... :wink: ) That was my main criticism - the length with no break or interval. The arrival of the film half way through would have been a good natural moment for a pause.

For those not party to the previous discussions, there was a debate that errs into an area I know the band are very sensitive about, so out of respect to them here, I would prefer not to bring it up again. It was what provoked Edgar's rare response.

Feel free to e-mail me at my myspace site however, as I agree it may be unfair to new-comers who may feel excluded not knowing the entirety of what was said.

TTFN
Great post BTF.

I say release the DVD and let the fans decide for themselves, I think most will be pleasantly surprised.

As for the Inferno film, I thought it was a bit superfluous and distracting and I chose to ignore it since it didn't fit with the music.

...and, yep, may be a break would have been in order.
Cheers! Yep, I agree - let's get the DVD out - the sooner the better.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!