Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Those sheep noises were recorded in the welsh countryside on TDs visits to Cardiff in 1974-76........... 8)


Nah...it's Peter Baumann gone ferral and you know it ;)


I know a sheep noise when i hear one,i been surrounded by the woolly effers for nigh on 44 years........... they even used to graze and poo in our garden......... :evil: :arrow:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Those sheep noises were recorded in the welsh countryside on TDs visits to Cardiff in 1974-76........... 8)


Nah...it's Peter Baumann gone ferral and you know it ;)


I know a sheep noise when i hear one,i been surrounded by the woolly effers for nigh on 44 years........... they even used to graze and poo in our garden......... :evil: :arrow:


I've met the Sheep-meister...and I bow to your knowledge mate ;)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 11:56 am
Posts: 966
Location: Germany
epsilon75 wrote:
Those sheep noises were recorded in the welsh countryside on TDs visits to Cardiff in 1974-76........... 8)

Did you recognize them by their accent? :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Michael66 wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Those sheep noises were recorded in the welsh countryside on TDs visits to Cardiff in 1974-76........... 8)

Did you recognize them by their accent? :shock:


They are very easy to distinguish,they usually have wellington boot marks around their hind legs :shock: :arrow:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:54 am
Posts: 7393
Location: Scotland
Hopefully we'll get news of this one soon. I would prefer it released around Xmas as at the moment the funds are low. :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
I hope it continues the high standard set so far, and 'perhaps more importantly', TD's new period of creativity. I won't pretend that every second is pure gold, but...I'm getting far more enjoyment out of TD's work these days.

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
24db wrote:
I hope it continues the high standard set so far, and 'perhaps more importantly', TD's new period of creativity. I won't pretend that every second is pure gold, but...I'm getting far more enjoyment out of TD's work these days.


No doubting the quality of the recent TD outfit IMHO......... SIN,Suin,Bells of Accra,One Night in Space,Metaphor,SWSIN all fantstic listening.......No doubt EF is on form right now 8)

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
I hope it continues the high standard set so far, and 'perhaps more importantly', TD's new period of creativity. I won't pretend that every second is pure gold, but...I'm getting far more enjoyment out of TD's work these days.


No doubting the quality of the recent TD outfit IMHO......... SIN,Suin,Bells of Accra,One Night in Space,Metaphor,SWSIN all fantstic listening.......No doubt EF is on form right now 8)


top stuff mate, it'll be interesting to see what Thorsten's input will be over the next few releases

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
I hope it continues the high standard set so far, and 'perhaps more importantly', TD's new period of creativity. I won't pretend that every second is pure gold, but...I'm getting far more enjoyment out of TD's work these days.


No doubting the quality of the recent TD outfit IMHO......... SIN,Suin,Bells of Accra,One Night in Space,Metaphor,SWSIN all fantstic listening.......No doubt EF is on form right now 8)


top stuff mate, it'll be interesting to see what Thorsten's input will be over the next few releases


I'd expect it to be of a very high standard,his contributions to the band have been real quality IMHO 8)

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
according to the evidence, AIH, is near release :D

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
bigmoog wrote:
according to the evidence, AIH, is near release :D


What is the evidence BM :?:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
its autumn :wink:

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
bigmoog wrote:
its autumn :wink:


Oh right,i think i must have SAD :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
:shock:


plus the great man told me personally, that AIH was due.....in a few weeks 8)

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
bigmoog wrote:
:shock:


plus the great man told me personally, that AIH was due.....in a few weeks 8)


I'll take that as a top tip off then :arrow:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4 [ 49 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage