Autumn In Hiroshima

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Those sheep noises were recorded in the welsh countryside on TDs visits to Cardiff in 1974-76........... 8)
Nah...it's Peter Baumann gone ferral and you know it ;)
I know a sheep noise when i hear one,i been surrounded by the woolly effers for nigh on 44 years........... they even used to graze and poo in our garden......... :evil: :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Those sheep noises were recorded in the welsh countryside on TDs visits to Cardiff in 1974-76........... 8)
Nah...it's Peter Baumann gone ferral and you know it ;)
I know a sheep noise when i hear one,i been surrounded by the woolly effers for nigh on 44 years........... they even used to graze and poo in our garden......... :evil: :arrow:
I've met the Sheep-meister...and I bow to your knowledge mate ;)
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Did you recognize them by their accent? :shock:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Michael66 wrote:
Did you recognize them by their accent? :shock:
They are very easy to distinguish,they usually have wellington boot marks around their hind legs :shock: :arrow:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Hopefully we'll get news of this one soon. I would prefer it released around Xmas as at the moment the funds are low. :cry:
24db

Post by 24db »

I hope it continues the high standard set so far, and 'perhaps more importantly', TD's new period of creativity. I won't pretend that every second is pure gold, but...I'm getting far more enjoyment out of TD's work these days.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:I hope it continues the high standard set so far, and 'perhaps more importantly', TD's new period of creativity. I won't pretend that every second is pure gold, but...I'm getting far more enjoyment out of TD's work these days.
No doubting the quality of the recent TD outfit IMHO......... SIN,Suin,Bells of Accra,One Night in Space,Metaphor,SWSIN all fantstic listening.......No doubt EF is on form right now 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:I hope it continues the high standard set so far, and 'perhaps more importantly', TD's new period of creativity. I won't pretend that every second is pure gold, but...I'm getting far more enjoyment out of TD's work these days.
No doubting the quality of the recent TD outfit IMHO......... SIN,Suin,Bells of Accra,One Night in Space,Metaphor,SWSIN all fantstic listening.......No doubt EF is on form right now 8)
top stuff mate, it'll be interesting to see what Thorsten's input will be over the next few releases
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
top stuff mate, it'll be interesting to see what Thorsten's input will be over the next few releases
I'd expect it to be of a very high standard,his contributions to the band have been real quality IMHO 8)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

according to the evidence, AIH, is near release :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:according to the evidence, AIH, is near release :D
What is the evidence BM :?:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

its autumn :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:its autumn :wink:
Oh right,i think i must have SAD :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:shock:

plus the great man told me personally, that AIH was due.....in a few weeks 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote::shock:

plus the great man told me personally, that AIH was due.....in a few weeks 8)
I'll take that as a top tip off then :arrow: