Frankfurt 'One Night in Space' DVD

krismopompas
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by krismopompas »

bigmoog wrote:oh dear GAWD

BM vigils: es em tee, VFART, FRANKFURTDVD, AIH, TD nu Album due Jan2008 etc :D
what??? ........ please in german or without these shorties! :)
time is the fire in which we burn (zoran)
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

krismopompas wrote:

Explanation:
BM is staying awake, and will only sleep once he get's
Shiver Me Timbers by Jerome Froese, View From A Red Train by Edgar Froese, The dvd of the Alte Oper 2007 concert, Autumn In Hiroshima, and the next album which is due January 2008.

I recall your very funny introduction in the Irish Bar in Frankfurt. "Hello, Krismopompas here, where's BigMoog?!"
krismopompas

Post by krismopompas »

Pertou wrote:
krismopompas wrote:

Explanation:
Shiver Me Timbers by Jerome Froese, View From A Red Train by Edgar Froese, The dvd of the Alte Oper 2007 concert, Autumn In Hiroshima, and the next album which is due January 2008.

I recall your very funny introduction in the Irish Bar in Frankfurt. "Hello, Krismopompas here, where's BigMoog?!"
thx for your translation :) .......... hope we see us at loreley or maybe in london next year again?!?

at this time, BM was the only name i remembered, because of his uncountable postings here and i thought he is the leader of barmy army :) ...... isn`t he??? .......... bier mit bananensaft*igittbaaaaaah :D ........ that´s the end of western culture ;)
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

You do think well be on “Blu-ray Disc” Format. :?: :lol: :wink:

:!: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

krismopompas wrote:
Pertou wrote:
krismopompas wrote: what??? ........ please in german or without these shorties! :)
Explanation:

thx for your translation :) .......... hope we see us at loreley or maybe in london next year again?!?

at this time, BM was the only name i remembered, because of his uncountable postings here and i thought he is the leader of barmy army :) ...... isn`t he??? .......... bier mit bananensaft*igittbaaaaaah :D ........ that´s the end of western culture ;)
There are NO leaders in the Barmy Army...........we are ALL as one and ALL are 100% equals :D 8).......You need no particular credentials to join and its free,but being a little barmy can help :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

krismopompas wrote:
Pertou wrote:
krismopompas wrote: what??? ........ please in german or without these shorties! :)
Explanation:

yes BM is awake until thee goods arrive :D

but BM is in no way 'leader' the Barmy Army, as the army has a flat management structure based on a Vertical Marketing principle, driven by the various to market channels at our disposal
...The wise.....are silent.....
krismopompas

Post by krismopompas »

germans need a leader ;)......... if not we are unhappy and desorientated....... so please be my leader BM ;) ......... give me a sign!!!........ maybe a shoe?!? :lol:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

K

consider the BM your leader......I have ten commandments for thee

1: thou shalt not covet thy neighbours ass (thats my job)

2: thou shalt commit adultery and get away with it

3: thou shalt not worship any graven images thereof, unless its of me

4: thou shalt like ZEIT and tell everyone until they stone ye

5: thou shalt drink until thee fall down

6: thou shalt not steal or put goods on ebay at rip orf prices

7: thou shalt roll chubby ones and share them amongst thee faithfull

8: thou shalt wear rubber

9: thou shalt not commit sexual acts with the beasts of the field (leave that to the welsh)

10: thou shalt chant : BM, BM, BM, om.......om......aum piddy paddy poo

:P :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Leave our sheep alone :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
ant

Post by ant »

:D Laserdisc Dream - I think you might have a wait for these concerts to appear on Blu-Ray. With the fight between Blu-Ray and HD DVD still going on and no clear winner as far as I can see and until all the manufacturers decide to bring out reasonably priced machines that play both properly I can't see many people going for these new formats in a big way for at least another year or so. I certainly am not bothered at the moment but once one of them has become the winner or the multi-type machines become more available then I might. Have you not got a ordinary DVD player as well?? :D
Biggus Dickus
24db

Post by 24db »

TD have just added some photos from the One Night in Space gig to their multimedia/photo section
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:TD have just added some photos from the One Night in Space gig to their multimedia/photo section
Great set of photos as usual 8)
Gummibear

Post by Gummibear »

Oh my God!! I'm on one of the audience photo's with my better half! Don't seem to be able to get away from this sort of thing. At least there's not a table full of beer!!! :wink:
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Gummibear wrote:Oh my God!! I'm on one of the audience photo's with my better half! Don't seem to be able to get away from this sort of thing. At least there's not a table full of beer!!! :wink:
Whereabouts in the photo are you?

:!: :arrow:
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
Gummibear

Post by Gummibear »

centre right :D