Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Pertou wrote:
Is it Armin Theissen in the top right, wearing a DM3 shirt? You are right about Tangerman.


Dont think it is but dont quote me on it :arrow:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
Some very cool photos there. I'm going to have to redo my PC wallpaper.


Are these the ones we're going to be voting for?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
No...unless you want to mate ;)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:17 am
Posts: 1638
Location: Somerset
Brilliant photos there and I've set one of the photos of Linda to my desktop background. 8)

:!: :arrow:

_________________
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 2:22 am
Posts: 3093
Location: THE QUANTUM YEARS
I was wonder it start plan too put on the Photo Galley on this DVD Format. :?:



:!: :arrow:

_________________
Image
https://twitter.com/laserdiscdream
https://plus.google.com/113176733764779995609
http://laserdiscdream.livejournal.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:01 am
Posts: 2459
Location: Iris & Linda's underwear draw
Instead of Spot the ball, Spot the TD fan !!!! :shock:

Just on my way out of the door :roll:

_________________
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:58 pm
Posts: 541
Location: under the bed.
Desert_Voyager wrote:
Brilliant photos there and I've set one of the photos of Linda to my desktop background. 8)

:!: :arrow:


am I the only one not to be besotted with the TD cover girls ? They average at best :? :wink:

_________________
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:17 am
Posts: 1638
Location: Somerset
JD wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
Brilliant photos there and I've set one of the photos of Linda to my desktop background. 8)

:!: :arrow:


am I the only one not to be besotted with the TD cover girls ? They average at best :? :wink:


What area do you live in the UK? If the average women in your area are as good or as average as Linda and Iris, I want to go there and see them.

_________________
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:58 pm
Posts: 541
Location: under the bed.
Desert_Voyager wrote:
JD wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
Brilliant photos there and I've set one of the photos of Linda to my desktop background. 8)

:!: :arrow:


am I the only one not to be besotted with the TD cover girls ? They average at best :? :wink:


What area do you live in the UK? If the average women in your area are as good or as average as Linda and Iris, I want to go there and see them.


:D no not in my area .....its hard to tell the men from the Women !

_________________
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
when linda and iris arrived at the pub pre-gig.......they looked stunning...they are beautiful women enhanced by their sense of humour and good grace amongst the company of td fans :arrow:

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:58 pm
Posts: 541
Location: under the bed.
bigmoog wrote:
when linda and iris arrived at the pub pre-gig.......they looked stunning...they are beautiful women enhanced by their sense of humour and good grace amongst the company of td fans :arrow:


yeah but you'll say that cos you think they might read this and then you'd have no chance of getting off with them net time you meet ;)

_________________
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
JD wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
when linda and iris arrived at the pub pre-gig.......they looked stunning...they are beautiful women enhanced by their sense of humour and good grace amongst the company of td fans :arrow:


yeah but you'll say that cos you think they might read this and then you'd have no chance of getting off with them net time you meet ;)



no chance of that, as I am too busy attending to Ms BM's needs and also have me eyes on a friend of hers who is very good at pulling a pint :arrow: :arrow:

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:58 pm
Posts: 541
Location: under the bed.
bigmoog wrote:
JD wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
when linda and iris arrived at the pub pre-gig.......they looked stunning...they are beautiful women enhanced by their sense of humour and good grace amongst the company of td fans :arrow:


yeah but you'll say that cos you think they might read this and then you'd have no chance of getting off with them net time you meet ;)



no chance of that, as I am too busy attending to Ms BM's needs and also have me eyes on a friend of hers who is very good at pulling a pint :arrow: :arrow:


:shock: delete that post in case she reads it :twisted:

_________________
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
:wink:

im not removing the post......me better half knows full well that I only have an eye for her :arrow:

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
great looking women, but more importantly very good musicians:

Image

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6 [ 76 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage