Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
timer wrote:
Due to soem problems with my 'servings provider' last night I could not complete the review. Unfortunately Ive got a very busy weekend so this will have to wait till next week - sorry chaps !

:roll:


how dare you allow real life delay things...I'm shocked ;)

Have a good one Tim

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
24db wrote:
timer wrote:
Due to soem problems with my 'servings provider' last night I could not complete the review. Unfortunately Ive got a very busy weekend so this will have to wait till next week - sorry chaps !

:roll:


how dare you allow real life delay things...I'm shocked ;)

Have a good one Tim


Andy, my preference would be to finish the review , but that would be frowned upon by the Family. They can't get there heads around why everything should stop for TD ! :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
timer wrote:
24db wrote:
timer wrote:
Due to soem problems with my 'servings provider' last night I could not complete the review. Unfortunately Ive got a very busy weekend so this will have to wait till next week - sorry chaps !

:roll:


how dare you allow real life delay things...I'm shocked ;)

Have a good one Tim


Andy, my preference would be to finish the review , but that would be frowned upon by the Family. They can't get there heads around why everything should stop for TD ! :shock:


Damn...so the constant brainwashing hasn't worked? ;)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
Only on the young and easily missguided ! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
timer wrote:
Only on the young and easily missguided ! :lol:


damn...I was so close...one out of two there for me I'm affraid ;)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:59 am
Posts: 2027
Location: staying home getting stiff
Looks like I'll be getting this for xmas of my daughter - she couldn't navigate groove's sight :roll: - still she bought me Neptunes similarly.

I'd assumed it was "Timbres" though :oops:

_________________
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
shame Jerome's forum has gone to sleep a bit (I had a look at it with another server today)...surely his new album should generate a bit more interest?

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:40 pm
Posts: 1539
Location: Madagasmala
:( :( Struggling with SMT a bit. It's as good as Neptunes IMHO, but, not any better. :roll: :roll: :arrow:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
prophetfive wrote:
:( :( Struggling with SMT a bit. It's as good as Neptunes IMHO, but, not any better. :roll: :roll: :arrow:


Seems to be having some mixed reviews :arrow: Good to see you back Ron 8)

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:54 am
Posts: 7393
Location: Scotland
Having listened to SMT about 5 times now it's OK but there are too many slow and boring parts IMO.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:14 pm
Posts: 3977
Location: At The Border Of The Marsh
I'm on my first listen, so it's early days, but so far I'm of the opinion this is a much better album than Neptunes. I like the fact that Jerome has "toned down" most of this album in relation to his debut effort. The songs are more structured and compositionally far more creative.

I'm now excited at the prospect of hearing these performed live. Let's hope Jerome provides some dates soon.

p.s. "Inside The Secret" is worth the album price alone!

_________________
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
Hobo wrote:
I'm on my first listen, so it's early days, but so far I'm of the opinion this is a much better album than Neptunes. I like the fact that Jerome has "toned down" most of this album in relation to his debut effort. The songs are more structured and compositionally far more creative.

I'm now excited at the prospect of hearing these performed live. Let's hope Jerome provides some dates soon.

p.s. "Inside The Secret" is worth the album price alone!


Couldn't agree more about 'Inside the Secret' stunning music. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Nice track....as an album? hmmm I need to listen to it a lot more

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
24db wrote:
Nice track....as an album? hmmm I need to listen to it a lot more


Ditto.............Neptunes is at this moment still my choice of the two :arrow:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 2:22 am
Posts: 3093
Location: THE QUANTUM YEARS
I Hear that the some one review latest album for SMT it doe’s sound like Tangerine Dream music
Sound it more like just Jerome Froese himself instead with new styles Electronic music and Great guitar sound.
Switch is sound good. :wink:



:!: :arrow:

_________________
Image
https://twitter.com/laserdiscdream
https://plus.google.com/113176733764779995609
http://laserdiscdream.livejournal.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9 [ 130 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage