track from 'The Soldier' ?

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Managed to get this film on DVDr thanks to a friendly chap here at the forum,im going to watch it tonight 8)
Don't get your hope up too much, it's not the best film ever and downright laughable in many places. Great soundtrack though. One wonders how TD got involved in the project.

Actually it's quite an entertaining film but probably for all the wrong reasons. It would make a good Worst of Hollywood.
OK Chris thanks for the tip offs :wink: if it becomes to painful i'll hault proceedings :wink:
He he.
Guilty secret here Colin. I've actually watched it a few times and found it very entertaining. You'll see why.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Don't get your hope up too much, it's not the best film ever and downright laughable in many places. Great soundtrack though. One wonders how TD got involved in the project.

Actually it's quite an entertaining film but probably for all the wrong reasons. It would make a good Worst of Hollywood.
OK Chris thanks for the tip offs :wink: if it becomes to painful i'll hault proceedings :wink:
He he.
Guilty secret here Colin. I've actually watched it a few times and found it very entertaining. You'll see why.

I have to admit a guilty pleasure of mine is naff 80s movies, I used to have a load of movies you probably never heard off on VHS. I have not seen this movie The Soilder but I am quite eager to watch it after seeing that trailer
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Strange film but some great music throughout :D 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.