Oszillator Planet Concert on Ossiach Live
5%
Zeit
40%
Atem
30%

Total votes: 20

hansx
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by hansx »

tangmaster wrote:I'm still alive, i'm still listening to very good TD music.
Being granddad for the second time and hard working on some musical adventures. So time is space and space is time. And if i had some more time......than life could go some times more easy. Well not being around for a long time i'm still thinking a lot of you guys.
Good to hear, Hans, that it is ok with you. Granddad. Didn't know you were that old. :D However, I am 50 myself, could be granddad also, but I married rather late.
tangmaster

Post by tangmaster »

hansx wrote:
Being granddad for the second time and hard working on some musical adventures. So time is space and space is time. And if i had some more time......than life could go some times more easy. Well not being around for a long time i'm still thinking a lot of you guys.
Good to hear, Hans, that it is ok with you. Granddad. Didn't know you were that old. :D However, I am 50 myself, could be granddad also, but I married rather late.
Ssst....i'm also 50
The way a world of dreams is going on!
hansx

Post by hansx »

tangmaster wrote:
hansx wrote:
Ssst....i'm also 50
hmm, funny. Same name, same age, same musical preferences.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

hansx wrote:
tangmaster wrote:
hansx wrote: Good to hear, Hans, that it is ok with you. Granddad. Didn't know you were that old. :D However, I am 50 myself, could be granddad also, but I married rather late.
Ssst....i'm also 50
Same nationality too aren't you? :wink:
Welcome back Tangmaster BTW. Glad you're well.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
hansx

Post by hansx »

billythefish wrote:
hansx wrote:
tangmaster wrote: Ssst....i'm also 50
Indeed also the same nationality. But not the same person, I am not a granddad. :D
tangmaster

Post by tangmaster »

hansx wrote:
billythefish wrote:
hansx wrote: hmm, funny. Same name, same age, same musical preferences.
Indeed also the same nationality. But not the same person, I am not a granddad. :D
And i am, yes.
hansx

Post by hansx »

tangmaster wrote:
hansx wrote:
billythefish wrote: Same nationality too aren't you? :wink:
And i am, yes.
But who know, in a few years I am also. However. i don't hope so, my children are 12. :D
tangmaster

Post by tangmaster »

Well the last weeks after a heavy tour through the releases i found some inspirations too write the complete story with all the track and album titles again and it came out to be a 215 pages, all a bit longer than the story from the old forum. I wonder who could do this also without stopping after a view albums.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

tangmaster wrote:Well the last weeks after a heavy tour through the releases i found some inspirations too write the complete story with all the track and album titles again and it came out to be a 215 pages, all a bit longer than the story from the old forum. I wonder who could do this also without stopping after a view albums.

i want to read your thoughts, hans. :idea:

:D :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

tangmaster wrote:Well the last weeks after a heavy tour through the releases i found some inspirations too write the complete story with all the track and album titles again and it came out to be a 215 pages, all a bit longer than the story from the old forum. I wonder who could do this also without stopping after a view albums.
I did think about doing that for my self. I wouldn't make it public, it would be purely for my own satisfaction.
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

Hi,
Ultima Thule Parts 1 & 2
Oszillator Planet Concert on Ossiach Live
I have all the other albums and heard them ... I can safely say I have not heard these and am not surprised that their references are so low ...

As for Electronic Meditation, I really think that is not a "Tangerine Dream" album per se. It was much more indicative of some of the rock experiments in those days, when one thinks about the likes of Amon Duul (... and Edgar shutters probably ... and Klaus will trash them yet one more time!).

Everytime I hear some of it ... I'll be honest, I am less and less impressed with it. When comparing it to listening to Alpha Centaury or Atem, or Zeit ... now it's a whole other different ball game.

Preference? All of them or none! I love the "inner quietness" of Zeit and Alpha Centauri ... Atem was more "directed" in that you could see that the desire to experiment with sounds was now leaning towards creating familiar themes and souondscapes ... and side 2 of Atem, which wonderful and so beautiful as it is, is really not as open as the previous album ... I call it a "guided meditation" instead of a free form meditation as the previous albums were.

Mind you that the guys that played might not think so and figure that we're up our buns in inanity!