Downloading the Dream

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

har wrote:Thanks very much every one :D

Thanks for the recommendations. All this new Dream output is wonderful :!:

I have been listening to TD at every opportunity since entering download mode :D .

Spring, Summer and Sleeping Watches are magnificent. Beautiful stuff.

Well done Tangerine Dream and this website :!:
Its always fullfilling to know that there are still people here who actually appreciate the music of TD :arrow: a refreshing read 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
hansx

Post by hansx »

24db wrote:Hello Har

welcome to the forum, best wishes to Scotland, can't wait to be back there again

andy
And also from me, never been there, but mayb in future.
Maybe this site and the music can compensate the not qualifying for the EC football next year. Shame. :(
har

Post by har »

hansx re footie MAJOR DOWNER :cry:

much like our English friends will be feeling this morning..........

On a more positive note however, its a new credit card month, last months paid in full :D

So its Bells of Acara download the day, and I will be taking Chris's other recommendations " One Night in Space and Orange Odyssey " SOON!

I would also appreciate any other recommendations from you guys of the newer stuff to download. All my Tangerine Dream CDs and vinyl are of the ancient and older variety (which is absolute quality btw) up to Turn of the Tides in about 94 I think. Although I did buy madcap which drew my attention to this place :D

I was thinking about TD plays TD and Phaedra 2005, any other advice much appreciated.

Cheers
Har
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

har wrote:hansx re footie MAJOR DOWNER :cry:

On a more positive note however, its a new credit card month, last months paid in full :D

So its Bells of Acara download the day, and I will be taking Chris's other recommendations " One Night in Space and Orange Odyssey " SOON!

I would also appreciate any other recommendations from you guys of the newer stuff to download. All my Tangerine Dream CDs and vinyl are of the ancient and older variety (which is absolute quality btw) up to Turn of the Tides in about 94 I think. Although I did buy madcap which drew my attention to this place :D

I was thinking about TD plays TD and Phaedra 2005, any other advice much appreciated.

Cheers
Har

I can say TD Plays TD is a great album, I was very surprised by the quality of it. Also of the new things coming out Ocean Waves is great and that is from someone who usually detests compliations. Phaedra 2005 isn`t one of my favs but im sure a lot of people would say its great. I would rather listen to the orig ;)
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

cantosis wrote:

Cheers
Har

I can say TD Plays TD is a great album, I was very surprised by the quality of it. Also of the new things coming out Ocean Waves is great and that is from someone who usually detests compliations. Phaedra 2005 isn`t one of my favs but im sure a lot of people would say its great. I would rather listen to the orig ;)
Got to agree about Phaedra 2005 - there are some who like it, but I found it disappointing.

I do like 'TD plays TD' though - and not sure if you've checked out 'Kyoto' and 'Blue Dawn' yet, but these are fascinating albums compiled of unused snippets from Edgar with Johannes Schmoelling and Ralph Wadephul respectively.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Oh yes I forgot about Kyoto, I really love it.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Cheers
Har

Blue Dawn is recommended Har.........a very nice album IMHO,also Rockface is of superb sound quality :D 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
har

Post by har »

ok lads cheers very much :D

Bells of ACCRA acquired
and
TD plays TD acquired

Looks like one night in space is limited edition cd purchase only.

pleasant day ahead 8)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

har wrote:ok lads cheers very much :D

Bells of ACCRA acquired
and
TD plays TD acquired

pleasant day ahead 8)

sounds great! I must also say RockFace is very good. nice cover as well
hansx

Post by hansx »

har wrote:ok lads cheers very much :D

Bells of ACCRA acquired
and
TD plays TD acquired

pleasant day ahead 8)
Bells of Accra is great. And you were right about the English. :lol:
har

Post by har »

Bells of Accra and TD plays TD = bloody marvellous :!:

Orange Odyssee attempt failed :cry:

Some pay pal p*sh about you can only use your card so many times initially and your card has entered Tangerine Dream Meltdown Mode :lol:

I have e mailed them angrily :D They better resolve this by tomorrow.

PS Hansx We have you in the World Cup group 8)
har

Post by har »

achh!

I'm having problems with this pay pal stuff. Finally managed to download Orange Odysee but pay pal saying I've got to register my bank account details, so I can use my credit card. Aye Right! and leave such important details with them :roll:

I only want to use pay pal to get stuff off here and I will not be adding bank account details :!:

Any one else had such problems?
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

har wrote:achh!

I'm having problems with this pay pal stuff. Finally managed to download Orange Odysee but pay pal saying I've got to register my bank account details, so I can use my credit card. Aye Right! and leave such important details with them :roll:

I only want to use pay pal to get stuff off here and I will not be adding bank account details :!:

That's normal with PayPal. It's pretty secure and if you give credit card details elsewhere, someone still inputs your details on a pc somewhere, so it's probably more risky.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Hobo wrote:

That's normal with PayPal. It's pretty secure and if you give credit card details elsewhere, someone still inputs your details on a pc somewhere, so it's probably more risky.
I wasn't so happy about using PayPal but so far it seems to have worked OK for me. Seem to get quite a lot of spam about my PayPal account but as long as I don't reply to them I should be alright. :evil:
redziller

Post by redziller »

Chris Monk wrote:
Hobo wrote:

I wasn't so happy about using PayPal but so far it seems to have worked OK for me. Seem to get quite a lot of spam about my PayPal account but as long as I don't reply to them I should be alright. :evil:
Well paypal's got to get the money somehow - it's a trade between convenience and risk. I remember thinking the 1st transaction a pain to set up but since then no worries, and prompt email notifications give confidence.

As you say Chris PayPal gets used as a front for fraud attempts but we're all getting the message I think - if an email's asking you to verify your password it's 100% certainly a criminal that needs to be reported - either to http://www.antiphishing.org/report_phishing.html or with the later browsers with their built-in tools.
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game